aksiyon

Monday, June 10, 2013

Fucking And Groping In A Crowded Bus...

I went to Izmir to visit the exhibition opened in Izmir. durkata plenty of people waiting at the bus stop for the exhibition gğitmek vardı.otobüs bus was packed and everyone got on the bus in ATCA yoktu.kartı doldu.adım handed and right gittim.otobüs ortalara moves in front of me was one of 20 to 23 years of age at first nothing much güzeldi.ben all the stop, but the bus did not have to come back more than the girl was staying and wanted to get off her ass anevvel to a girl I met yarrağımla nearer I approached her skirt mini skirt and slowly lifted her ears stuck out vardı.elimi rezail'll say anything I said, the girl did not open his mouth etğini I put my hand into your panties in ways no one will see, and raised her hands an hour glued to her his dick up his ass, and at the end of a united ilreledik öykle şeklldeydi first time I rode the bus to the fair daughter came over and gave everyone something like that, and then, suddenly, my mind went down to the daughter of a single prayer gelirkende transition to follow the girl was staying at home alone and I was reading the Aegean ünüversitesinde learned and I went over to his house opened the door, rang the bell came to see me and took several hours kept my ...

No comments:

Post a Comment