aksiyon

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Fucking My Sister and Sister-In-Law At The Same Time...

I'm trying a food distribution company in Denizli, 28 years old, my name is Hussein. 2 years married, have a child 1 year old, three years older than me, my brother Sinan, two elementary school children. His wife, my aunt 30 years old 1.65 tall, broad-hipped Gülsüm someone off, always well maintained and erudition. My brother is responsible for the accounting of a company, there is a pretty good job and a comfortable life. My wife Khadija and 24 years old, 160 tall, petite blond person. Two sister-in-law obviously in a very good aunt, I often come in a one of us goes, you already live in the same house. We have 1 They are on the floor on the top floor house my brother, but I'm a little rent is considered the showpiece. One day I would go to the daytime distribution of a county. Let me see both the little guy a home he was atıştırayım things. Anahtarımla opened the door, went inside, kid sleeping and the sound of water coming from the bathroom, I said, and I heartily Hatice immediately undressed in the bathroom. I said let me go where I'm going after a sex. My astonishment when I opened the door of the bathroom naked condition safhadaydı line in the bathroom, my aunt and my wife Hatice Gülsüm sevişiyorlardı.Beni under the shower just the way they see and breasts very şaşırdılar.Yengem closed. I did not say anything, I'm back from the hall, sat down in the dressing. Taking a towel over my wife came to me. I'm deeply shaken, I did not know what to think. Hatice I'm sorry my love, not my sister's request Gülsüm she said. My aunt and my brother's sex life is very poor, dertleştiklerini, Gülsüm outside my aunt did not want to find a lover, my brother, and the children did not want to do such a thing, and somehow began to make love to a day at home, and then come together, making love. My brother told me that I should not be upset too. Okay, talk about the evening he left the house. I'm a mess, my mind is a kind toplayamıyordum. Accident, he was afraid to do, not going out of my sight bottom of the shower image. Turban-wearing carpets and bare a sex ilahesi gibiydi.O Off My aunt is a state geçiyordu.İtiraf one of my sight, let me into the bathroom with them passing through my mind at DALSA what would have happened. In the end I came home in the evening. There was no sound from my wife, I think a little bit worried. We ate our dinner, I said I do coffee. içtik.oturduk in our coffee we watched television. Bahsetmedim.ama day to my head to the occasional passing as a filmstrip. Then you go to bed, my love Hatica said, went to bed. He knew how to relax me a little whore. Just picked up my horse, and gently kissed him alone, then one more, one more, and eventually took it all in her mouth, began somurmaya. I closed my eyes as I imagined my aunt exploit. Then I got my pants, I started with the ambition to strike. Arrived at the destination and a great trembling. Softening orgasm at the end of the day and asked me what I thought about. Very surprised, said on my mind all day. Since we made love you aunt said, I admit, there is no sexual connotation to it ever did in my head, but I said I can not say what happens after this day. I said a little while ago I thought I was in your mouth in her mouth. She looked at me, said, you know that I love you, I said. But now that you have a need for acceptance, to meet the needs helpers I enjoy, and I think I said I'd help. My wife Khadija said okay, if you prepare the same environment that I said to you, catch us and get what you want in the bathroom again, Gülsümle talked to my aunt, my brother will not tell, said, that I let him making love, as long as they have told told not to call something outside. My aunt became very happy, and would very much enjoyed having sex again appeared on the back in the shower. I get ready to go to work, come home, he is my phone rang. OK, I said, that day, ear phone. And finally the ranks of 14-hour phone rang. Yes, my wife çaldırıp closed. Now I need to go home, I told was coming in 2 hours and 5 min. In the home. Anahtarımla slowly opened the door, I went into a very quiet way. Stripped, the sound of water coming from the bathroom again, and went down into the bathroom naked condition. My aunt still a little stunned yutacaktı language. Readily available to come Eşimse love beautiful aunt said. Yumuldum I got under the shower and spectacular breasts. Then, fleshy lips, no more surprise thrown her arms, hands around my neck, my lips sucking koparırcasına. down the neck, chest, and femininity met with painting on my belly kisses my lips went down, slice in time, femaleness çiziyordu.bir apartments went up to his lips with my tongue again after hitting blows, my wife took mine mouth, doing his best to further harden, and his hand took mine and at the end of my aunt put his hands femaleness. After all good shepherd. My aunt is a Ohhhhhhhhh. Came the sound echoed through the walls of the bathroom. Yasladým wrapped her legs around my waist and began to draw circles on the wall by removing the violence had an orgasm. My wife let's look at the most beautiful place of performance of this work truck bed, I'll seyircimiz he said, and took our hands, keeping our bedroom götürdü.Benimkini mouth again and began somurmaya, yengemse Kulthum was in my lips again, and slowly took down the descending mouth, then my wife before my lips Gülsüm my aunt began to lick honey box, and aunt, sitting astride the jump on me slowly began circling gets occasional sitting, then my wife and I saw my tiny pulses of both language aunt honey box. My aunt was a great trembling orgasm again. I've never yet though. Favorite position to strike blows başladım.bir 4 feet on the rear side of the black pearl've got to come back I was playing with my fingers. He turned his head he looked at me, obviously very tight black pearl had not ever visited. Delmeyeceğim here these days, but the next time I say I will not forgive. Far cry from saying that my love was worth the sacrifice smash. As at the end of the volcano blew into. He was my love I'm sorry to Hatice are hungry, you're gonna say tonight. Enough said for both of us know that you are mine my dear. My aunt Hüseyin'im 2 me if you agree Accept the abdomen and the occasional happy meat, my husband and my kids love it, but it said there was a need. Khadija and im told you that I always want to, I took a shower and went back to the workplace. Di aunt found a partner in this first, and later the wife at home, a lot of times we were together or alone. Bbelden linking back got a realistikte got over, my wife sometimes attributes making toast, toast, sometimes making my wife aunt attributes., O my 2nd My wife, you know me and my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment