aksiyon

Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Aunt Was The Woman I Want...

Since Istanbul selamlar.Ben Sertan.Küçüklüğümden a weakness for our priest's sister, Aunt Nurcan var.Kendisi around me enough to cause any of 18 beautiful and sexy chick takmamama how I feel about hatun.Onun silememiştim of my head, although I tried. When I grow up, but in vain ... I used to throw my head saying this crap out of my head, let alone the desire to be able to have him over the years, but it was little more than I thought I was in love with alevlenmişti.Ona my feelings for him is much more than love ... I found out later it was officially in 'sleep' wanted . then I was going to be ... But somehow no one else in the pan getirememiştim somehow did not go to my aunt ... How do bilmiyordum.Aklımdan dudakları.Her night rüyalarımdaydı.Ama think that honey was not enough anymore. 'God forgive him what happens to me, "he I was praying. "Other than that, I was giving up something you want then this chick yok'diye begging prayers hep.Bu tell you why I'm sick of this so bari: age thirties, brown hair, neither too long nor too short've always loved about 1.70 santim.Fiziğine halamın.Vücut 90-60-90 measurements, but do not know much, if not to the extent that is not too far away, but this is not a tenth of all kinds of colorful girerim.Gözleri bet everyone sürüyordu.Tabi a non-latin air fragrances that smell makes me azdırıyordu yaratır.Hep . always bakımlıdır.Çok hair is long or too short can be called saçları.Normal uzunluktadır.Vücudunda favorite places hips and memeleridir.Biliyorum favorite parts are the female body in general, but the men are already as far as I'm telling you: to describe how much I try to make each of the veremem.Eğer my aunt's beauty right never have a place to put your pictures on this site I put pictures of the days you decide to do something about it yapacağım.Bu artık.İlerki together never married my aunt that I wanted to ruin it for me, I'm a big advantage sayılır.İlk . the first man I wanted to be ... We oturuyoruz.Halam an apartment my grandfather, my grandmother and my aunt is so close together in our top floor oturuyorlar.Ona ass cheeks, holding it like a watermelon eskiden.Verecekler sikememek he had been coming to ask me çıldırtıyordu.Halamı Fortunately, he did not want any of sıyıracaktım kopmuştu.Kafayı literally scared to death ... under the olmamıştı.Benden another man could not even think it necessary to introduce myself briefly ... By the way: 19 yaşındayım.Hemen boydayız.Yakışıklı just my aunt but I do not want to say anything about it Can not Do. I like to hear it from the mouth of a woman, because yakışıklıysam gider.Yarrağımın length 20 cm, such as saying a lie scorers davranmayacağım.Ben say 13, you say, about 14 cm length, it does not matter I sekste.Asıl sexual organım.Ama important woman in bed etmediğindir.Ha to satisfy, he'll say how pleased instrument so long time, then feed them a lot more difficult given that olur.Kim sikmeyeceksin.Tabi babe knows how many dozer içine.Her from puppy anyway ... I would describe everything that telling a long long those two minutes on the site here, and hundreds like it 'dry' ... 'Cause I do not like the supposedly true stories yaşadım.Aldığım personally would like to cherish the pleasure elbet.Halam while cleaning my readers always more comfortable to do business with the same shorts and other clothing polluted giyiyordu.Herhalde she wore that short and legs ... and almost 4/3 of religion, faith will point me in shorts showing bazen.Yalayıp bringing it sounded yutasım günüydü.Ben bacakları.Çarşamba days, especially in my aunt's cleaning up all that day, took my aunt glass deleting kata.Nurcan I would say though is that one day my legs legs doyamazdım.Ah watch all the hustle out of me ... Sex with my aunt some of the things you sense my hunger guess that was the point ... çıktım.Saat up again for lunch on a Wednesday halamdı.Temizliğe 12 civarıydı.Kapıyı çaldım.Açan had already begun. Instead of talking about this time, as if on yoktu.Onun shorts wearing shorts shorter than non-thin shirt on. "early today" dedim.O the "I need to do a lot of work, so my dear" dedi.Salona geçtik.Halam taking dusted glass cloth. If oturdum.O resume without a voice on the couch while her etti.Bir izledim.Halam glass cloth wipes with water in a bucket when it is slid inside me tazeliyordu.O wish not to wash cloth domalmış though she had to give me ... "Can I help you still? "he asked." No Sertancım sağol.Ben hallederim.Düşünmen enough "dedi.Onu no plans to seduce her, although I have not done so wanna kadar.Yapsam that time also I have a feeling it would not work in hiç.Yine never have the courage to try biliyordum.Bunu should not have said about rushing sound was gonna make me feel this today. "Anybody home?" he asked her aunt. "Your grandfather went to Eminönü Necati canım.Babaannen uncle came to the market just before that." Something so beautiful düşündüm.Her hazırdı.Sanki something works for me, but in the evening geliyordu.Daha work hours aunt gidiyordu.Büyük bowl full zamanıydı.Halam vardı.Şimdi korneje.İçimden putting up curtains in the windows no longer be ridden dust almıştı.Şimdiyse ladder to get up the nerve and went over to say. çıkmıştım.Beni derail the enticing smell her perfume as they approach the next aldım.Artık that no one could stop humping vakit.Elimi right leg slightly. "düşeceksin.Niye still do not call me? Injured job done" dedim.O the "Canımcım how many times you did your aunt fatigue hayatında.Sanki do not know these things, "she said in mild güldü.Ben" Whether you hit the stairs ... how many years it would not be invalidated iyice.Güven "I said." But there is no salvation anlaşıldı.Senden stubborn, "he said, and I said I'll finish güldü.O suck suck your smile dimples I shook myself ... Then my aunt tuttum.İyice she would not fall in the two-leg support to be happening ... it's about a minute, continue to install curtains ediyordu.İçimden durduk.O başladım.İlk formulas stroking her legs pulled at my aunt thinks gıdıkladığımı I think ... "You little rascal, littleness Is it occurred to him again? "he continued stroking when gülerek.Ben" I thought my life came to help, but I can not give you the right curtains bitireyim.Daha yüzünden.İzin have a lot of work after that ... "he said, and laughed in my face again, something baktı.Ben went down the stairs and did not say "Sertan something wrong? ... You look pale," he said ciddileşerek.Yüzüne baktım.Sonra the "You are so beautiful hala.Buna can not stand." I said, and there are movies koptu.O fuller lips sanki.Ancak dudaklarımı.Rüyadaydım değdirdim tokadıyla exploded in my face I came to my aunt. "Shit! Scurvy Dog! You Who are you attempting such a thing?! Aunt sarkıyorsun How dare you?!" singled me also singled out ... "I still got it wrong stop ..." or something I tried to handle the situation, but he continued to shout was ... "Woe to you! expect everything did not expect it too! did you see your father tell you this!" olabilirdi.Kimse duymamalıydı afraid that something awful ones başlamıştım.Babam öğrenmemeliydi.Her it ... "Still, all agree that cursing as you like hatamı.Bana meat, but I only want to shout to anyone that we live in is anlatmaman.Ne yapma.Öz your nephew ... "I said desperately." Yes, self-shield, self-nephew niece ... fuck me ... "I was embarrassed to ask Him for entering the ... Especially those words caused the earth to swallow."

No comments:

Post a Comment