aksiyon

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hijab Mom & Daughter Fun Drama Part 2

Tahir sink, dishwasher, washing my mother wrapped around the waist, "you misunderstand me, I love you. Come on, come on, "she said standing, my mother" you broke my heart. Yazılıyorsun both me and my daughter. You are naughty, "he said. Tahir constantly wooed my mother, but my mother did not correspond. Tahir remained alone with my mother, her daughter had sent. My mother's face was like hanging. "I'm going now," he said. Tahir took his hand and "where are you going, leave," he said. Mom said, "What are you doing let me go" but also Tahir "You can not go," he said. Tahir is a kind of force, but would not leave my mother tried to pull her hand. Tahir Tahir, but my mother slapped her face with the other hand did not budge at all. Then my mother Tahir "a condition you leave your daughter," he said. Mom said, "What do you want", he Tahir "is all going to be with me this evening," he said. My mother's face turned red. "What do you mean," he said, but Tahir "kayınbabana If you do not agree with me, that shes dead husband bride say," he said. My mother said that he wrote the messages show as evidence. My mother tried to shoot, but Tahir Tahir took his hand and began to bend. My mother's soul on fire. Tahir constant "Do you agree," he asked. Eventually she gave up and "Okay, I'll do drop my arm," he said. Tahir "come off like ha", he dropped his hand. Popped a pill in her mouth a little off his shirt pocket. Tahir remove those on the individual began to undress. Was naked. Tahir a tall, broad-shouldered, muscular men. Constantly tells us would keep doing sports. My mother was standing in front of. Tahir said that my mother sit on the chair. My mother sat on the chair. Suck suck dick he said the same to me, as did my mother. Tahir's mother silently began to lick dick. My mother was an amateur like me. Licking hungrily. Tahir "oh, oh, lick, lick," he was moaning. Tahir greedily licking a dick than my mother. Then Tahir "Okay that's enough," he had a dick my mother's mouth. Lift up my mother told me to lay on the table. My mother lay on your back out on the table. On my mother's colorful, a headscarf that covers the shoulders, wore a long white coat at work during the day, with nylon stockings leg skin color had long black high-heeled shoes. Tahir was my mother's apron buttons one by one. Under the apron with a black shirt, black, long and had a wide skirt. Tahir remove my mother's legs leaned his shoulder. Grazed her skirt into the belly of my mother, my mother's laptop, thigh socks meant. My mother looked white panties. Tahir grazed down to hold her hands, legs, legs in the air staring pulled her panties. Now the mirror I could see my mother's slightly hairy cunt. Though by this time girl I've never seen my mother's cunt. White legs, I had not seen the face of the sun. Tahir was standing erect dick into the air. I think I have ever had in this state, the length between bileğimle elbow. Put his hand gently holding my mother fucking dick Tahir. I saw my mother's face changed, sound did not come from my mother. Tahir mom sewed up her legs open. My mother's high heels, shoe soles is now looking toward the ceiling. Before my mother fucking dick slid slowly began to take off and then accelerated. My mother's hips kept pulling towards you. My mother was in the hands of both sides of the table. Tahir further accelerated. This time my mother, "uh, uh, um, uh," he began to sound. Until the end of my mother fucking dick puts Tahir, slid again after waiting a little over continued to remove. Mom sounds kept coming, It was as hurts. Tahir's mother's cunt continues to accelerate while walking back and forth vigorously shaking table. Meanwhile, my mother's breasts dangling up and down in his shirt and brassiere. Echoing the sounds of my mother's pubic store Tahir beat of her hips. Tahir crazy after a while, "Oh, oh," sounds suddenly took interest interest amından dick mother, then my mother "may be discharged through me," he said. Tahir mother fucking dick stuck again. Fuck my mom now trickled from the fluid flowing through my mouth. I waited for a while in my mother's amine. Tahir amından dick mother wiped off with a cloth that kitchen countertop. My mother tried to take his hands off the table support. Rearranging her skirt and top. "Okay, now, you get what you want. Leave me with my daughter, "he said. Tahir is "what to leave, you're mine now," he said. My mother "promise stop it, or your wife tell you everything," he said. Tahir the "You can not threaten me," he clutched my mother's hand. My mother kept her hand firmly, twisting her fingers. My mother squirming in pain. Then Tahir left my mother's hand. Tahir's dick is still standing tall. My mother kept rubbing his hand trying to get the pain. Tahir mother pulled on the white apron holding. My mother on the skirt, shirt and turban were left with. Mom "okay, I promise. After tonight, you and your daughter bulaşmıycam again. But I do not intend to finish this evening, right here, "he said. Mom said, "Fuck you, motherfucker," he said irritably. Tahir mother's hands began unbuttoning his shirt. My mother does not do anything, I just stood. Çıkartınca the upper side of my mother naked, Tahir shirt. Now there were only on the headscarf and skirt. Taşacakmış white bra looked like my mother's breasts. I saw my mother's breasts as much this time. My mother's breasts bigger than mine. Tahir opened the mother's breasts appeared kopçasını brassiere. Nipples are big. Not certain he would put cotton brassiere nipples into my mother. Tahir now released two pieces of cotton bra fell to the deck. My mother had a white body, light freckles and moles. My mom 42 years old, but her body was still very nice. Just a little droopy breasts that due to the age. Tahir started to kiss my mother's breasts. Then, like a baby sucking on a nipple, his hands began to touch as well. My mother just stood. Tahir mom squeezing her tits and nipples began to bite more. My mother was burned bites hurt. "Uff, what are you doing," he said. Tahir touch her breasts and kiss my mother left my mother, "Come on, now subdomal" he said. What does it mean when you hear it on the table, but my mom did not know I go subdomal hands bent elbows resting on the table. Tahir was in front of my mother's back now. Spread out on the table, so to speak my mother's breasts. Tahir grazed my mother stood behind my mother's back towards her waist. Site reappeared again in this way my mother. I could see my mother's ass at the same time now. This is a small black hole. Pretty hairy around. So that the first time I saw my mother's ass. My mother left leg above the high-heeled shoes that ass. Tahir still standing erect dick mother fucking ass cheeks firmly put my mother emerged from side to side opened. My mother was pulling it toward him keeping his hips. Inserting dick harder this time releasing deminkinden. My mother again, "Oh, uh, of, uh," he heard voices. My mother once more "of" luyordu. Yaylanıyordu white plump hips and my mom strokes hard dick Tahir. Kitchen table seemed to be broken. My mother thoroughly leaning on the table, hunched in pain condition. Tahir slid it takes hard dick hard, and sometimes my mother's cunt for a while, waiting for amine dick was like turning left or right. Then again slid to remove fast speed continued. My mother's breasts swayed back and forth on the table. As my mother back and forth at the beginning of the wind turban was savruluyormuş. Tahir again after a period of "oh, oh" sounds fucking mother poured liquid. Fluids flowed down my mother's legs. I waited for a while, my mother's cunt Tahir. Then the dick

No comments:

Post a Comment