aksiyon

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Our Chocolate Sex Fantasy...


Hi sexhikayeleri readers. Messages from earlier, I am very satisfied yolladıım stories etiiği this event for the last two days before the publication it wanted to convey to you immediately. Ankara? Also live. 19 years old, an athlete and an athletic body. My cousin came to us for a two day stay. Anyway gidiyomus evening jog every morning conversation saying something. Where can I go here, he said to me. I said, tomorrow I'll take you. Bi-blind pouring a glass of water on my face in the morning he woke up let's go. Anyway, I woke up just barely. I took her to our house, located near the cashew floor. Trails surrounded by a park. I'm going back to sleep where I can relax a bank edii said. I saw a girl cousin was lying on the heels of a complete running. Blonde. His face was very nice. Sort wore tights under a short form. Her body was perfect. I had on a sleeveless body. Südyen wears well understood by me in passing to the next round. Mükemmeldi.yanımdan tits up and running immediately after passing through the sight of his eyes, I started looking at me. . After a while I said hello to catch up from behind. He responded in the same way. I came to meet him, told a really nice and could not stand. He smiled and was teşekküt. Or something .. Anyway tanıştıt I wanted to learn the phone number of the evening sitting near us all get out of şirinliğimle die play basketball .. After some thought given number. Come evening basketball oynuyalım die parktayım looked like. Arrow said. Ten minutes later, with me. Provocative dressing. Aside from watching him sit yapamiordum nothing else. Search for Bi jumping down. Just ran into him. Soled hurt his ankle and foot scrub begun. This provoked me. Legs a blast. Can you take me to my house he said. I said of course. Bi-Cola or something to drink when we got home invited me die inside. Bi Sole looked at his face. Do not be scared at my parents said no. I almost fell in. .. sekmiyordu now. He said, and passed him, he smiles a little help sorduumda foot. Soled sweat and wants to get into a shower. . Choose to take me to the TV, and a refrigerator soled me what I want. I'll be on dakkaya he said. Head left it anymore. That day she'd be at home with the disaster. I already wanted to do it himself .. I have not had sex for two weeks and really azmıştım. Five minutes later they called me. Wanted to bring a towel out of the closet in his room. Just went to the bathroom to take a towel. Gently stroke the door to the bathroom. Behind the cab. I told you this that the city is wet and slippers.  reached out with one hand, the cabinet by turning off your breasts. I could not keep my eyes away. Search for Bi bi forced to use both hands staggered and clung to places. What the fuck was that moment like a stone. Already aired with plenty of shorts. Trying to hide. On the contrary I wanted to see. Ole stopped checking me out of his eyes. I said no and again as usual güldü.ona is a very nice body, perfect breasts that did not do sex for two weeks and I told you this is very longed. Came up to me and stuck to my lips at a time. I took him into the room and the bed was then handed. Chocolate ice ice and brought into the kitchen and closet. I took two of my mouth before the ice. Licking the ice melted the heart of the breasts and hips. He took great pleasure from this. the greatest pleasure, to please women. Then take a little Chocolate with a specific amine not played yet, you're good, and I drove around the immaculate ass and started licking. Kızranıordu pleasure. This is my very liked. I removed it and lay down on the bed twice shaken after ejaculation. My cock was about to explode. Vessels appeared thoroughly. Alarakdiliyle dick in her mouth before circling his head began to lick her mouth. Taking dick in her mouth and then licked it can accommodate as much as Bi bole ole time and waited, and again began to draw circles inside the language. Then I came the first time I began to blow jobs. Boşalmıştım disastrous. Progeny carrying the mouth. Can swallow swallowed much. Sacılanları around him turned over after cleaning. Domalttım face on her knees in bed. Her pussy and ass like a pumpkin appeared, looked superb. For him. but never before did soduğumda whether it is virgin sex fingering membrane torn itself, he said. Otherwise they do not take this responsibility heralde! Put my fucking dick head. I started to rub up and down by moving. Breaking down a finger in the ass. Began to moan. That constantly delirious how much pleasure. I could not help more. and slowly began to enter into amından. Kızranıordu cunt fuck moves. Taken on the bed with his hands clinging to the bag's mouth biting. Into all soktuğumda a sigh. I started to come up for a while to wait. Started to take the screams of pleasure left pad. Ass blown away by the sounds my body was taking hits. Daşaklarımın legs, giving the distinct pleasure of a shock. I sped up, picking up his or grunting on. I asked him where we die boşaliim. ejaculation into taking pills and soled. It is a great pleasure empty. I started immediately after the discharge. We were both moaning with pleasure. To the bottom of what's going on, and I put my dick in amından or into a shed. The water ran down my legs he also amından. Removing of my dick lay on her bed and I was handed. Comfortable resting up, but it does not stop my hand stopped. Squeezing her breasts and kissing. I was the first man was panting, and thank you. At that time I was inside me thank cousin; shrunken took my cock in her mouth and put my back. Piling up for a while it was like back then licked it. Domalttım him again in the same position. spit and fingers began to massage his ass thoroughly. After giving my dick in her mouth thoroughly wetting söledim. Tükürükledi and soak in abundance. He told a tight stop. Waist and the Caribbean dick dick head, all in one fell swoop ass ass hole dayadım.bir kökledim my hand off her mouth. Pulled away, but I did not. Slithered underneath. His eyes had mild age. Yarağımı ole expecting calm resting. I started to get used to my cock to fuck his ass. Skintight perfect. Releasing a very pleasant sounds fucking beat of Daşaklarım. After a while, the fourth time, but I boşalmamıştım empty. Go to thoroughly hızlandım Geller .. I soon came. In fact, this is her favorite position on my lap, but I wanted to dandle in both the state we're already tired anymore. Together we have a shower. Kiss at the door for a long time left. Creepin 'home. Two days. Last night I left the call. I think I'll call you tomorrow, but I do not think istiyeceğimi him after the second once. Meanwhile. I have come to thank my cousin .. soled understand nothing at all. I said I'll tell you later. Posted by: ankaradaa ..

No comments:

Post a Comment