aksiyon

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hijab Mom & Daughter Fun Drama Part 3

Although there are many sins that they wanted my mother to my mother's blackmailing our religion, my mother's name to avoid submitting to blackmail this disgusting. My mom looking at Tahir "to promise, according to him, this will be the last," he said. Tahir grabbed his promises so far. My mother did not know how to get out on a path. My mother stood up, clinging to the table, "do not hurt me, because it will be the first," he said. Tahir the "do not you worry, sweetheart, I airs pleasure to fly," he said. Tahir before my mother "skirt out" then "subdomal the table," he said. My mother pulled her skirt and clinging to the edges of the table, at least as it was before he leaned forward with his hands. Nozzles are touching the table. Tahir yarağına spitting patted his hand. Dikleşmişti fucked again with a slight deflation. My mother occasionally turn to the back of the "do not hurt me, please," he said. Tahir mother's ass hole while holding hands dick began to push. But it is a kind of dick would not fit my mother's ass. Tahir "it will not happen," he began to put his middle finger up your ass mother. My mother's very soul on fire. "Come on, come on, oh, please, oh, come on," he said. Tahir was trying to put the finger more. Straightens the back of the table, it was like my mother, but my mother Tahir stopped pushing. I saw my mother squirm in pain. Tahir was trying to alleviate the pain by taking deep breaths mother taking out of his finger. Tahir then fixed, and my mother used the kitchen counter pouring a little liquid dishwashing detergent yarağına began driving his palm. Dick began to shine with soap. It took away a little bit more about my mother's ass hole detergent. Mom "Do not worry dear, hurt you," he began again to put dick ass mother. At first I was a little bit. My mother gave a far cry from the more painful this time. Tahir forward slowly slip into a dick. But go too far because of my mother's screams of pain had a dick back. Tahir said that my mother is still standing at the turban or remove. My mother had a turban at the beginning, there were under the cap. After taking her black hair had appeared to her belly. There was not much difference between the mother's turbaned version of this image. Tahir was surprised to see that even my mother. My mother was getting her hair beyazlamaya ends. Tahir my mother again, "subdomal" he leaned forward, his mother still putting your hands on the edges of the table. Tahir dick still stretched out towards my mother's ass. Mom said, "Please do not hurt me," he repeated. Gently hold the end of my mother's ass dick started to put Tahir. Mom moans in pain, "Agh, come on, EVS," he said. Tahir slowly began to put more than my mother's ass dick. Tahir mother writhing in pain "turban put your mouth and bite," he said. My mother still "Agh, agh," he shouted as he repeated the words Tahir. Put it on the edge of the table she slid her mouth began to bite turban. Tahir continued to put the dick up your ass mother. My mother seemed to have been muted, turban violently biting mouth. Until the end of my mother's ass dick balls Tahir trade. My mother's dick up his ass after a while, she began to slid back and forth. In this way, my mother's ass right moves slowly at first, then began to accelerate. Tahir wrapped her left hand holding the ends of her hair, and my mother's mother's ass harder than she began to slid. My mother slapped her right hand on her hips while her hair violently into the game, I heard that my mother's hips severe flop flop. Anneminse soul seemed very burned. The turban on his mouth biting an incredible, moaning. My mother's breasts swayed violently back and forth. Tahir after my mother's ass right now to go this way for a while and it was like ecstatic "oh, oh" with the sound of my mother's ass poured fluid. Taking out of my mother's mother's ass dick up his ass for a while, waiting Tahir began to flow through the fluid. My mom surprised me opening it up your ass hole. My mother is now a bit relieved. Tears flowed from his eyes. Tahir dick deleting my mother sat again with the same kitchen cloth. Had a turban on his mouth. Tahir "you get what you want, you can now leave us," he said. But Tahir just "trust me," he said. My mother wanted to delete photos, Tahir "Do not worry, sweetheart, deleted all know," he said. Tahir started to wear top. My mother started to wear the top. Tahir dressed "married for 20 years but my wife did not give up the ass once in a while. This was a first for me. When he was fucking my wife did not enjoy it, "he said. I went to their cabin started to wait for me not to notice. Tahir dressed and making my mom and stores. Tahir mom "I'll leave you," but my mother would not budge. Never heard that speech. Tahir founded the store alarm and locking the door and turned off the lights. I had the key, so as to stay inside, there was a fear. After about five minutes I went. I went straight home. Have come before me my mother had entered the bed. Once inside, "where are you" he asked. I told him I went to my grandfather. Lying in bed, I heard moaning gently, "Are you tired," he asked, "yes I'm so tired, I erased places for two hours," he said. However, she was lying. Amından and shook her ass for two hours Tahir ...

No comments:

Post a Comment