aksiyon

Thursday, May 23, 2013

He Invited Me Upstairs For A Fuck After Cinema...

Hi I went out with one of cinema that plays hakan more erotic movie cinema ages adolescent erotic film was trying to go to the bus stop thinking about the movie is still very impressed and more than a voice behind me, "Would you look," he said to me when I saw a man with a beard coarse age of 30 do not go together very well here as The proposal submitted by a little distant bus stop, and I'm supposed to go to a park is completely pure thoughts, it is not a problem until the day I said, no man will live for a moment adrenelinli never imagined such an enjoyable and fortunately we have learned that the man began to walk to the name Murat my mouth to ask me questions Do you have a girlfriend Have you ever kissed a girl trying etc. .. Until then I said to my girlfriend would not kiss a girl're not, and never was getting nervous, but on the other hand the questions you ask me why not make sense, as it passes through the park you need to upgrade from a secluded woodland and walking out of there tamda murat "Let's go this way too stuck in the water, pour off the beaten track said, "I do not know his intention on the road when I said all right for me to bring the subject tool that is very thick and when you're in a large prostate'd just said if you do not have to tinkle, of course, if such a thing at the moment I was down here I know, but childhood mind. laid his hand on my waist and pulled me towards him walking down the one hand, afraid to believe it, but on the other hand said a little while ago so I was wondering if you sound done a great tool to that day I have never seen a man's dick, but today I wanted to satisfy my curiosity Rossellini at least look at it on the sly intention of piss Murat was passing through a high wall yanındna secluded place where I can see here, let me give my hand, he said, and began to piss off your dick oh my god what is that vede mine twice as thick as if it was so great that the most important head was bitten by a wasp, I was impressed when I saw lying söylim I've never felt before, a feeling uneasy for a moment covered Murat who was smoking and kitlenmişim it and I tried to recover as if they know I was accidentally turned my head. murat has developed very quickly, because after that moment, even felt the woman in me, Let's sit down over there do not even remember how tired he said, and what did I see that Murat reclining on a rock and landed on the tool is outside the Ragman aunt zip fastener at least 14-15 cm di. Murat at a time "fear bite," said I stopped what I was surprised, but I'm starting to stutter koyamıyordum embarrassed and afraid because someone could see bombarded bakmakmak tool. I'm a little relieved when we say you will if you want to unzip downloaded the tool, but that the zipper of my dick like a stone, and he could leave it to me said Murat took two elimide then put inside your other hand and my dick with one hand and gripped aralarken fermurarı my God, and my life had never been so excited I can not remember a single snap "he said yours was not bad at all" and then started grabbing our equipment can touch my eyes he said and smiled still want her sikindeydi oh my god I stuck out my hand without saying anything to each side of the tool felt great big balls touched avuçladım stroked süpersin MURATSAN say you're good to me, kid keep his eyes closed she could not resist giving more excitement and shaken until the gas came. empty, you know, people begin to experience a sense of regret after thinking about and I said I have to leave immediately pack up and stop Murat walked away, but the more I ran the first week boşalmadım DESede I'm mad at myself, but later regretted it even inside I wish I could take yalasaydım mold that beautiful instrument. Though my mind is now bisexüel Parkda not miss the bus on the board, but the adrenaline and sexy to me on the subway everywhere throw me an email zozzy83@hotmail.com those who want to live together...

No comments:

Post a Comment