aksiyon

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Turban Girl's Fucking Drama...

The intervening time had passed. I was with my mom continued to work at the store. Tahir has nothing to do with me and my mom was about non-existent. How is acting as the other girls acted that way to me. We wanted to forget this ever happened. Tariq Tahir's son, came to the shop one day. A tall, handsome young man. Studying at a private university. Would fall into the mouth of the other girls in the shop, but I was almost not made from there. Tariq came back a few days later. Especially seeing me looking. Sıklaşmıştı arrival. Finally one day I came back, and went on to anyone displaying handed me a small paper. Wrapped in paper really likes me, I'm not like the other girls liked me to, if you wanted to see if I had written him seriously. I had a cell phone and e-mail address below. I've had unstable. Tahir son of a man like me saying if I want to discuss in earnest. Tariq handset was a kid my age. Obviously I was feeding feelings towards him. A few days later I called him. We started to talk and negotiate like that. Now I would say my mom did not like to go out without permission. I was never listens to him a lot. Tariq was meeting with the store is closed on Sundays. One day we went to the movies together, we watched the film wrapped. I loved him. And she loved me. I wanted to marry her. Then invited me to their homes. Hesitated. Tariq said that his mother and father with a girl but did not tell me who you are. Sunday, grabbed my hand and took me home. Type was a two-storey villa homes. Mother opened the door. I was very surprised when you see me in the face, but just hugged me. Even if I do know, and when Mrs. Zeynep store wrecked me. Your son is so happy with me. But Tahir seemed to have the hate that. Never talked to that day. I'd say very frankly what he hesitated. I did not say anything to my mother about this topic. Because it was what you'd say. Tahir coming days to talk about this topic. Tariq called me back home again on Sunday. His mother said he wanted to talk to me. We went together, but there was no one at home. Tariq's mother, and his mother had to go out, they will come back tonight, he said. Alone at home. I sat in the chair, sat next to me on Tariq. Wrapping his arm around my neck and started kissing me on the cheek. I'm making ", not" say the Tariq "Why, my wife was already going to be, do not hesitate," he said. "I love you, I want you to be the mother of my children," he said. Softened me with these words. Then we started kissing together. I'm inexperienced in kissing on the lips doing whatever he says Tariq. Tariq started stroking my ass and then putting his hand inside the skirt. I was going to like it. Scrape up sweater on me, caressing my nipples bitten his hand into my bra, squeezing the ends of the fingers. Then upstairs to their bedroom had me on his lap like that. Left, and lay down on the bed next to me. Gradually she began to üzerimdekileri. Skirt, sweater, laundry or taking out of the bed, naked was I saying turban. For very ashamed of my hands trying to shut down my pussy. Tariq completely stripped down and lay next to me. Amıma pull with the index finger began to touch my hands. Tits kissing, biting the ends. İçim had a nice,'ve never been like this before. Tariq bringing steepened edge of my mouth to lick dick wanted. Before, but now I've had to lick his father forced oğlununkini willingly licking dick. Tariq's dick that his father had. Suck a big dick between my lips, my mouth was pulling slid. Tariq ecstatic "oh, lick it, lick it, go ahead" he kept saying. Then Tariq had nothing open one of the drawers. It was like rubber. Yarağına said it to open my legs are raised and spent. "I want to fuck you like it too," he said. I did what he said. Tariq reached down and lifted me dick slowly began to put amıma. "Do not worry, you are my helalimsin, is already going to be my wife," he said. I'm trying to make my legs into a more comfortable inside the opening. Tariq introduced into amıma dick, it really was on fire, Tariq began to go inside. As fast speed and then slowly go before ecstatic, "Oh, oh," he kept saying. Amıma dick, but allowed to enter until midnight. I was even more taxing Tariq "ah, ah, come on, come on, oh," he was wailing. As you go to bed on me was shaking violently. Tits kissing, licking. Then Tariq moaning emptied fluids. Yarağına always wore a red rubber dick inside me had been released. Kızlığım gone. Very afraid. I started to cry. But Tariq "Do not be afraid, get married together, you already used a condom. Döllerimi into akıtmadım. You will not get pregnant, "he said. He kondommuş thing called tire. I was too scared to find out about them anyway my mother. Kızlığım was gone, I was no longer a woman. Dressed together. We went down to the floor. Tariq "make you something to eat," he went into the kitchen. Left me alone in there for five minutes or so. A glance their wealth hall I've seen better. When it comes to my mind is a big difference between our slums had. Tariq was rich, his family would want me? Tariq make bread came from. We ate together. I dressed in my coat tied turban, getting ready to go. But Tariq began to kiss me again. I'm not fighting this time, I was standing quietly. Kızlığım now gone. After that time, what is going to make his defense. Tariq brought me in front of the table. Turn my face to the table "Come on, darling doll hairs," he said. I wanted to take my coat but Tariq "No, I do not need you out o '" he said. What I learned that from my mother domalmak. As she leaned over the table clutching the edges of the same. Tariq passed back and waist skirt and grazed my coat. Other clothes still on me and my turban. My legs had stripped my underwear. Then he lowered his pants. Yarağına wearing a condom before you put at least one again. After taking out my ass cheeks firmly dick slowly from side to side to put my pussy started off well. Sikmeye then accelerated in this way started. Attracts me to have kept my hips violently, releasing dick slid. Amımda waiting for a while, and then re-inserting releasing. I dont feel less pain while going amımda dick like before I got it. Obviously I also liked. I said, "oh, oh, fuck, fuck," he was told that. Tariq "I did not liked it as well," he was trying to put more dick. It was like my novel will pierce my pussy dick, Tariq forces, taking pleasure mixed with the pain. Tariq started to put my ass on the other hand with the index finger. I felt his finger on my ass. Just making ", would not be out of there," but continued to put his finger in the Tariq. Although in the past it ourselves before Tariq and then I came. Tahir amımda waited for a while, had a dick. Tariq's house was littered with condom offspring. Condom still had a little blood trail. Together, hugged each other. Go out and walked around. Tahir trying to store the next day called me into the room. I went inside. I can not be with my son, my scale was not going to come to them, my mother said it was a woman bent. If you do not leave my mother's son, and that he has pictures of naked tanıdıklarımıza the dealer said. The world was destroyed by myself. But now I can not be with my son's son had said in my kızlığımı. Tariq does not call me that day had been. I also would not answer my calls. I did not know what to do. Very difficult situation. What if my mom finds out she is a troubling me. I called my mother and me to come into the room close to Tahir on Saturday. Went in with my mom. My mother was not looking at Tahir. Tahir ann

No comments:

Post a Comment