aksiyon

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Nasty Moments With My Wife's Aunt...


Since the day I first saw my wife was also interested FATHER. Bitiryordum then rejecting her. There was a very nice body. Not yet 32 ​​years old. Childbearing fresh despite being two stops. Enter wore short skirts legs as yummy as the column is clear that a better time. I look behind when you walk on the sly. It's a nice butt foremost on my mind. . Anyway, we went to a wedding together someday. Adorned with her husband, and they had come. We sat at the same table, sounded normal chat. Already nephew as he saw me. I'm sick of it even if I did not think he might be interested in me sexy. Her husband's wedding in mid-call. Gelemicekmis urgently needed to get home, and the hitch. Who will take home at the end he asked halayi Wedding still remained to me. Anyway, I said I'll take the car and boarded up. Because it is a long way to the car, started a chat. Her husband asked her where she's going. Replied a little angry. Lit a cigarette after, went on to explain. "Seek to sow me anyway. Never interested me. If you do not have jobs. I'm tired. I got to the other things in life to a woman. " I was surprised how lazimki a way, I asked if there is something wrong. Sorry, but I said I do not understand. Have two children and so forth. Anlamamazliktan told me not to come. Ayırmamış me your eyes for weddings anyway. Stop the car fresh air. said it would take. I stood in the dark, in a park, turned off the lamps, went out. Leaned against the car. I went to Yanina. I held your hand. Then he hugged each other. I stroked her back like comforts. Then I felt hot breath in my throat. God could not be for real. FATHER my dreams, my wife was about to perform. Or response to the appeal and never shown it. Drizzle lips down my throat, I've not allow to reach my lips. Sucked the lower lip, the upper lip. On one hand I'm looking for the body, stroking his tongue on the other hand by inserting the tongue in your mouth. Languages ​​had been necking as ourselves. Hand grasped my dick in my pants, and even bitten. Then how come if there were like ourselves. Let's go home looking at each other, he said breathlessly. Already was left at home. Nothing had ever got home talking to. babaannelerine behind which stand alone as the evening of weddings, children had gone home. Are you sure you want to do this, I asked, before entering the house. FATHER fared in my wife's aunt. I know what you want to do very well at the moment he would be gone after me through the door. . After closing the door, almost attacked me. Everything was going very fast and frantic. Koparircasina would tie down my throat. Solved quickly narrowed the field of the quick buttons on my shirt and pants legs slipped dick. Of course, in the meantime, I robbed him. In front of me was left only a bra and underpants. Yasladým her lips stick to the wall. one leg of the coil my waist. remove the bra breasts with my hands took my lips the other. Nipples hard. Crushing them with my lips, my mouth is taking breast completely, and then again after abandoning receiving. Circles nipples tongue was drawn. I applied the same treatment as the other nipple. The last piece on me and then knelt in front of me also released the shorts. What the fuck was festival. First she looked gorgeous, and then placed in the mouth of a structure in. When you buy scratching to the bottom of your teeth, lips deydirerek holding back just as it absorbs cekerkende back. Three of the five time doing it, then pause at the beginning of my cock in circles at the beginning of the language. This was something spectacular. Ties to my knees almost solved. He pushed his head back to the complete emptying. Yet I did not want to explode. Grabbed her, took her to the living room. Siyiriverdim deposit panties on the couch. I stared at amina spectacular. Spotless. Only trace to comply with the lip edges. The lines are short, triangular-shaped hairs left onward. Slid my head between her legs before she smelled nice amine, and then isolate the tongue lips clitoris two blows downloaded. It drove him crazy. sivazladim slice from the bottom up with the top of the slot. After inserting hole in one was removed. I crushed my lips BETWEEN clit it away. Reached the maximum in size, which is now desired to fuck this gorgeous ami. Sok sok sok he was pleading FATHER fuck my wife too. BETWEEN settled in attempts to open up his legs. ATIP dick kavraladim a leg on my shoulder. I put his head slowly after the first kökledim. to the bottom. Ohhhh Ahhhh I can still hear the sounds of tinkle. Pulled out my dick after. done a full. I took this time I put it on my shoulder and then the other leg. I started to move his hands holding fast speed. caressing her tits in the meantime. bosalacakken again just changed my position. amina flip it over, I put one in the back. so I put a pillow under her ass to increase the deposit face down. abanip on the move I sped up. moans grew and eventually turned into a scream. I understand is empty. I look at me anymore against the left. emptying into thinking that we should. That's why I wanted to take. removing said no, please. Come inside me, I want to feel the liquid he said. . Do not worry, I took measures in place, he added. Already because it is the last one to two seconds, and it was enough to do it again moves came as a tazikli felt a pain in the bottom of the dick. Then after a little pause in got up and dressed. broke up kissing. So I've shook my wife's aunt. Then you have not had much of a chance. Perhaps the most beautiful of his life and made him a few years be enough shaking ...

No comments:

Post a Comment