aksiyon

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Married Neighbours Wife

I want to tell you the moment with a passing away, many years ago .. had a new neighbor neighborhood full karşımazdaki moved back home, we were sitting on the first floor while the second floor, they then, I've never been to the national, jewelry until you see this woman one day, I saw thriving, closed head , but I had tights on the bottom, hips, threw out the whole place seemed to be in the middle, I was shocked, both closed, both married, but her mobility has caused me to see it one day, the weather was rainy, and I was out the window watching the rain on the one hand, besides I Serpil dikizkiypordum house, a den serpil output window, came eye to eye, I, the first before the embarrassed, looked the other way, but it took until the end of the screen and place it started to delete, again, the view was amazing tights above, and thighs, ten trained on me aware of the occasional , but it scared me to be married, on the evening of the same day I was still light in front of penceenin opened, the curtain parted and began to undress me without telling me where I can see in the middle of the house, I was being shocked by those who, still haunting version of sütyenli and pantyhose, then you came to the window Come to me and said, I also went to fear, no fear from either one or no one who went to dwell in yaşşaya, and I quietly opened the door of iron inside, then closed, turned to me and said, uh, what are we gonna do, I said I want to kiss you, you can kiss me in a room she said, her cheeks, and she planted a kiss from me if they wanted more than one stuck to my lips, he yaklaşmamıştım you so far, no woman, and I left it entirely to him, he threw his hand toward the yarağıma zipper down, thoroughly ufalmıştı my excitement, I still could not believe those who , took less than one and started to suck, what I saw in the movies by myself meant, mine consistency that absorbs slowly coming, she hands me her tits and ass rubbed sucking, ass cheeks with both hands so güzeldiki than pulling your tutuyırdum dropping a swaying movement and brought me more pleasure, took my hand and rubbed her cunt began to take her to fuck, then again stuck to my lips and lick her tits isrtedi AACT, I started licking, now going nuts, thriving wanted to fuck, I do not even know how the front and push hands reached yarağımı kept my love said to spawn here, and now I put Come Go said, wow what a nice feeling it, I still can not forget, it did not deduct dardıki 3 children seemed as if, after thoroughly siktikten I said I want to fuck you, behind you, the room was okay man, he said, and slowly drove deeliğine started getting picked up his ass amine water, slowly at first oops started going crazy, dear DESede thoroughly opened holes, Floor it to the root of my girl I want to fuck me began to say, I was beginning to slap kalçlarına, Punch said offf love me faster, then remove the stand from behind began to enter, remove the front was getting back, there is a bi other slid party was taking, I started to decline at the end götütnden sikerken well, I said to ejaculate ass, tits tits love my girl say I'm stressed shoulders kept thoroughly, thoroughly kökledim and I came into your ass, offfff great, boşaldıktansonra started licking my cock turned to me, swallowed the rest of semen, and the hand suddenly began to take up your ass, ass parmakladı and I took his hands and into the hands of menilerimi akıtttı, I now look what he is doing by saying the semen from the hands of one and checked my mouth turned down, and then began to get swallowed, my love serpil was awesome, I still can not get over him once sikebildim national was to be, but it was worth it in spite of everything, which was very nice, respects

No comments:

Post a Comment