aksiyon

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

How I Fucked My Young Cousin...

I am a man, 17 years old mrb 176 tall, lightweight handset. 4-5 months before the event was geçiyim my story. My cousins ​​live in Germany, and in the summer we had come to stay 2 weeks in September, my cousin 18 years old or something every man's dream girl. Recently I saw when I was 7 until September, and then I had never seen buzamana. When they come to Turkey and officially fell in love with my cousin, but my cousin, so I've seen many dont could not. I gave my room and sleep with me in the hall when we got home. After watching my cousin had his hips and his chest was looking on the sly. Then everyone in the hall one by one lay, but I was the only one skeptical than September 31, çekiyodum thinking of him and then I came and went to the bathroom and wash my hand, then I went to bed and slept. After everyone had sailed kahvatı morning of September my parents and family had gone out for a ride home in September, only two of us and I have not gone azmıştım September sexy nightie then came up to me and said, I will film izletelimmi said it does not matter what kind of room I said, I love Filmen bi ozmn romantic movie I said watch it wore off and started to watch cd cd bi kabımdan asked said they would want the chips went into the kitchen, but I kept thinking about those breasts almost boşalcaktım pants went into the living room and sat on the sofa and then put chips per plate light sıyrılmıştı içindede was obvious and it was nice slender legs thong mine was trying not to show patlıcaktı officially. I sat next to her with the subject watching a movie watching that movie anyway izliyordom age through the eyes of the film's pretty emotional, and I said okay, I saw the room he said, and hugged me so lonely I took advantage of opportunity, After crying and hugged me, I'm sorry I said I was a bit annoyed width does not matter I choose the TV movie was over I said, and went into yanımdankaltı door was closed off and went into the room and I did not want to bother My father went to the gym and watched tv or something or something had come to lay anyone who was in the evening of September is still in his room and good bend of September I went into the room and asked him if he said I'm sorry you again It does not matter what I said I'm sorry, I got carried away when he said, Tell your room if you need bi bi mail stuck in the hall than well said, I could not stand I took, but now I should get it had been slept in and then wake up in the morning eylüll bitek salmışım residency gone and the evening we reached home home dolaşacaklardı Kaar sounds were coming from inside the home belonged to me, and I went and rapid breathing acquisitions eylülünodasına September I looked inside, masturbation yapıorudu yapıordumdelikten I could not take it back and forth, but I could not see veelimle I moved away from the inside, the audio cut out and went into the bathroom had entered the room, I took a look at the sly bras and underwear I see it must have been so bad after September azmıştım today and ran out of the bathroom towels had surrounded vucuduna came eye to eye, but the towels were to be twisted a little short bi duruyodu very sexy wet everywhere açıktaydı went to the room immediately after the mine closed the door after the pile had been like and what the room looked at her hips wet hole heman was standing in front of me and then I woke up wet and suddenly I came and I started to banyoyagirdim cleansed immediately looked into the hole, but dont see it again in a moment, and went to the door and opened the door I was surprised yapcağımı What about you here what I said, but I knew where I said I'm looking for it and dont look at me, I dropped I went to the gym had somehow embarrassed crawled into bed and went inside and sat next to me was thinking about him, knocking on my door and said there was a slim body not under-shorts he realized what he was doing in front of my face flushed thoroughly flummoxed by the then somehow I said, what do you mean istiyrum I said I want you mine I said the room was officially delcek pants I had somehow confused and September, fuck my fucking hand and threw elii azmıştım threw me a little bit now firmly stroked his lip and closed his eyes, groaning immediately after ıssırarak shorts and red thong pulled over next to me stroking thong zipper was stuck to my lips in a moment, and then pulled my dick diarrhea after the end of the month, I got up and began to kiss and quietly knelt diode seviorum you hold the head yalamayabaşladı batırıyodum I'm coming after I came I said, and the mouth of the stone seemed to still come you're all mine dei Bianda swallowed and I took your clothes from tangasının casts a warm juicy cunt licking tongue into the room is empty I relished and virginity Buy kadırdı love me after he had flown officially tmm I said I went to bed and threw on the Site was very narrow and blood came out and shouted ahh fuck I went back and forth rapidly I said, I'm doing a full çıkarıcakken I came into bastırsı and licked his lip, it was the mouth of bi issırdıkı kanatmıştı again deliğimide black dick sucked officially come yutucaktı said darling I said are you sure it's worth much love hurts I said, the room was very tight, he drove his ass with my finger I tried to open before I got cream second finger was coming hard and put my dick slowly nudged it was coming, but just the tip of pushing much yelling I tried to put my finger thoroughly opened up and be afraid, and nudged it would all come in a moment he cried, and went into the half was all a bit like that at the end of bidaha waited nudged forward slowly After he got done thoroughly relished seemed pumped back to me now saying, I came, and he shut his eyes duryordu love each other and then went into the bathroom with washing my mouth and mine still has Bianda One more night One more fucked fucked and then she came to my family for 2 weeks while I fucked family We can not see without my dear We're like cousins ​​in Germany, but it is often because it is the best week of my life for 2 weeks in the most beautiful bass you're all invited www.kismetli.com asklar

No comments:

Post a Comment