aksiyon

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I Fucked My Mother-In-Law...


First introduce myself, I'm 34 years old 6 years married, the father of a child. Evlendim.Eşim were married 18 years when it comes to my story was met on a blind date in a short time vede evlendik.Anlatacağım the event that a deal three years ago, a full nine years başladı.Kayınvali-brew is the difference between me and a weekend again, as always, they had a nice dinner gittik.Bir yalnışmı drank, chatted and say goodbye at the door to go home if you do not say kasıtlımı kayınvalidemimin peck on the cheek to kiss on the lips of konururken had a reverse movement. That moment was accidentally in the movement at a time he was aware of redness bozardım.eşimde did not fall over. But inside of me there was a strange upheavals that have taken pleasure Muttis, and in my mind I played that moment over and over again. Until then, I look through the eyes of people at a time-in-law began to look different to a regular sex life with my wife is fine vede kayınvalidemi making love kissing my wife had changed for me in my head I'm putting in its place, and whether this is what it had become an obsession, no matter what my feelings açaktım kayınvalideme my mind because I just had it in my mind now. However, my wife on a weekend when we went to them, as they used it to his mother in the kitchen of interest and relevance to the foot üstübana another kadınmı göstemediğimden have complained kayınvalidemde sordu.Bende such a thing in your life but if he wants to come to my workplace konuşabilileceğimi told him the next day and the next day in the evening my mother in law came to my business . He is not no other woman in my life now, but I heard a platonic interest in a woman who drain me this bitch looks anlattım.Meraklı dedi.Bana ettirip described her as a self-detective yapıyordu.tarif birisimi women around me began to thoroughly intrigued. The second one was a child, she was married was older than me slack length eye color hair color even making love to my wife at night so I described it to him I put it instead of my wife that I anlamayayıp anlattım.O described himself to me, you're a pervert bitch crazy talking about saying things like nest collapses. Is not that as soon as possible, who still do not understand look into his eyes and paused for a moment in dedim.Şakınlık benmiyim word that people poured into the mouth. Yes, I said, you're the one I dream of you, fucking you, I wish he was fucking my wife, stopped as soon as possible to come up to me and slapped me atacakken doruu caught his hand in the air, came closer look at me and could not speak well, just that. Pull myself at that moment on the lips, though glances yapışıverdim zorlada. pleading that he was struggling to get rid of the arm, I'm saying what you're refreshed ercüment gideğim Leave your whole body go forward and wrapped my hands. Öğrendimmi now I'm in love with whom, and who longed for was only room for me to respond to the words of the mouth are doing wrong in my arms and hands başladı.düşlerimdeki woman traveling with my lips lips sucking his body down slowly descend to bıraktı.Yavaş I'm all self was in my hands slightly wet pussy kilodu I immediately took long to empty its amınınsuyunu licking pussy licking 69 poziyonu shaken at a time passed. gibiyarağımı vatuz sucking sucks. I've never been at the mouth of a Bosal room tatmadığı emotions is wrong with me talking about what we were doing while chatting birsüre yaşıyordu.kısa still yarağımı I still nearer he saw the mouth of yarağımı çoştu verdim.sertleşen just got my pants. girdim.Altımda moans as she wants to warm clumsy in both amine diyordu.Bense do not want him making love like all my strength on the abanıyordum.Deliler boşaldım.Toparlanıp into one of those top birbensarsılarak get in my car and set off for our house is still wrong vede his daughter and his wife's side of the car, while living in this bahsediyordu.eve will take care of how to love and then I came home with my husband took our dinner yedik.Daha one who is sticking to his lips again, for fear of saying goodbye entered teleşlandı.eve father in law, saying there ayrıldım.Son relic delivered what we had three years, my love next time you anlatacağım.Gönderen : yellowsea

No comments:

Post a Comment