aksiyon

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hijab Mom & Daughter Fun Drama Part 1

Step Sema, a girl of 19 years old graduate of imams and preachers. I live with my mother Saliha. Two years ago I lost my father. It was a lot of difficulties two years, the material and the spiritual. To my grandfather and my grandmother did not like my mother. My father married my mother and my father, they found that a girl evlenmeyip ruled out as well as the mother. Even when it was set aside when the other descendants of me. Saliha best mom in the world of man. Despite this, many of us pained us to behave in such exclusionary. Disability pension from my father to get along with the remaining two were trying to look at a house. I find a job and started working in a clothing store. Was a large two-story department store that sells clothing Hijab. A master store owner named Mr. Tahir, a polite gentleman. Two months had entered this store. Shop cleaning, cooking, doing their jobs had a sister. He was laid off. Whether the staff started looking for a listing. My mother came to my mind. He also wants to work, looking for a suitable job. After my mother told me to talk with the situation, tell the store owner. He had found suitable. The next day my mother talked with Mr. Tahir said to begin work immediately. My mother started to work without even having the conversation. We've got a little bit relieved. Mother and daughter working in the same workplace, together with the coming to go. Mr. Tahir is married and has a son, a daughter, was one of those. His wife would come to the store from time to time, a woman of more than one wife. His daughter is a very sweet boy in elementary school, I have never seen in her son. Tahir Bey special interest to me, to me there were occasional compliments. It was obvious to me that to do. I am 1.65 tall, thin, white-skinned girl. I can not say I'm too nice, but alımlıyımdır. Obviously I was not against it empty. He read a nice gentleman. Talked to was very nice. After a while we started texting each other. In the evening we were talking on the phone on occasion. One day, the top floor of the store by myself straightening clothes on the shelves. True tonight. Store customer did not have. Sneaking up behind me trying engrossed in my work I noticed a hand around my waist. I was so scared. Looking back I saw that Tahir. Planted a kiss on my cheek. I was so embarrassed. Continuously wrapped around my waist kissing on the cheek. Drummed his hand my stomach. I was embarrassed, but I also like is gone. Tahir loves me a lot in my ear, telling liked. Slowly undressing me, grabbed my hand and put one of the cabins. We were on our own narrow field pulls the curtain. Tahir cheek kissing, caressing my nipples through my shirt, squeezing. A purple turban on my head, underneath a white shirt and had a wide and long skirt. Tahir was crazy. I have my voice he could. Slid his hand under my skirt stroking my legs and butt. Tahir Then take my hand, standing in front of his pants started to rub swollen manhood. Accelerated respiration. Tahir felt his manhood. It was thick and a large eggplant. He revealed in manhood Tahir zipped opening and underpants. A big thing. Tahir "Look, this dick, baby, they say, let's keep him afraid," he brought my hand gripping tightly to take on masculinity. Staying in a big hand next to a small manhood. Tahir lowered herself to me, holding my shoulders. Told me to open my mouth. I was feeling so scared, he was doing what he says. I opened my mouth. Tahir put dick in my mouth. I wanted to take my head, but I kept my head firmly, pressing dick into my mouth. Not fit a big dick in my mouth. If they wanted to lick an ice cream as Tahir yalıyormuş. I started to do what he said. It's like there's dick in my mouth, licking an ice cream cone. Tahir stroking my head gently, "Oh, baby, lick, lick" he kept saying. I do not understand what she was, like never before in my mouth, warm and sticky fluid began to flow. My stomach was covered, even if I wanted to take my head for Tahir I could not suppress my own. Then Tahir took dick out of my mouth. My mouth is filled with fluid flowing through yarağından Tahir. I've been queasy. My mouth is vıcıktı soggy. Liquids türbanıma my head, my shirt was drenched. Tahir dick and mouth off the edge of the pocket, wiped out a packet of tissue paper. Lift me up, "I love you, my love," he said, and went to leave me there. Looking at myself in the mirror my face, and my shirt türbanımda erased fluids. If you delete the track made. My hand was sticky. Got out of the cab. I was on the top floor for a while more. Then I washed my face into the sink without seeing anyone. That day, a man's manhood touched the first time in my life. I did so embarrassed, but I loved Tahir. After a while, my mother realized that my relationship with Tahir. Began to argue with me about it. "I love Tahir" When I say a whopping slapped me in the face. However, by this time, not even a tiny flick of the vurmamıştı me. Barklin married a man saying that he was doing was wrong was trying to discourage me. Tahir said that I would not pay attention to it if it seems a good one. I did not believe them. Tahir told my mother that he loved me and wanted to marry me. But she continued to discredit me Tahir. Thus, the main girl threw up on each other. My mom did not want me to understand. We did not speak to each other unless you have to. One day at work inside the kitchen girecekken Tahir heard you talking to my mom. Talking quietly. I started listening ear cut off. Tahir Mom "My daughter let it go, it's just a kid. Did it blow your mind, it will not let you trick me. Both me and my daughter throwing bad guy business, "he said. Tahir the "you're misunderstanding me, yes, it was a mistake. Okay, but please do not treat me this way, "he said. My mother tried to hold her hand, but she withdrew her hand. My mind had gone to my head. Apparently my mother was hearing were also interested Tahir. Perhaps my mother told me to lose Tahir constantly insulting him. My mom's cell phone began to stir at home tonight without notice. Tahir posts written by me like I've seen my mother's phone. That evening I had a fight with my mom so bad. I wanted my mom to tell whether there is a relationship between Tahir'le. At first, do not say to my mother finally agreed that a relationship between them. I could not look at yüzeme said. How is it that I asked my father cheated on her. I went into the room crying. By this time, the relationship between Tahir and I could not understand how the hides. I passed my room, I began to sob. I hated my mother, I fell in love for the first time, but my mom was trying to get my man I love. Obviously, we could do it, too. Because my mother was a beautiful woman. Etliydi same boydaydık but my fish. This is my father, who fell in love with the beauty of it, anyway. Hijab it looked good too. Because of the beauty of its streets çıkartmazdı her father alone. My mother's father was not able to look sideways while other men, such a thing would not survive anyway. But now being a widow alone caused the defeat of his affections, like me, apparently. The next morning I went on my own early work. My mother came after me. Did not look me in the face. Tahir has as many as 10 hours. There were hundreds of compliment to me again, but I did not. In this way, a few days passed. I still did not face the same way I was acting Tahir. A few days later, Tahir said there would be a general cleaning out the store. My mother wanted to keep. Said one of the girls to stay at. Everyone else could go home. When I headed out to overtime. In the meantime, I continued to talk with my mother. Everyone left the store at seven o'clock. I pretended çıkıyormuşum hid inside one of the stalls. Looking inward from the edge of the screen. Tahir remaining girl "everyone is gone," he asked, yes, the girl got the answer "yes you can go," he said. "Cleaning the job was canceled. I'm gonna be right, "he said. Girl "Shall I tell ablaya Saliha" Tahir said, but "you can wait, I say it

No comments:

Post a Comment