aksiyon

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I Fucked My Sleeping Sister...

Hi ... I live in Istanbul, indomitable ... 2 girls 2 boys family of four brothers ... I 2 mutaassıptır biggest child ... my family in general. The reason of this is that for 15 years and my family moved to the city from the village customs and traditions of the village still do not forget ... fit of our environment also has to be close to each other that much publicity ... well enough said ... it was my thing ... had just returned from military service. My sister did not continue after high school because of family pressure. Bunda also had the effect of being closed. My sister was 26 years old, but there is always the fear of being at home a little bit longer for rejected suitor. Her age because we are now in excess of 25 is treated as relatives may have stayed at home. I think the pressure that affected the room .. My sister is a very talented girl. So you asked her household chores. My sister dressed very carefully, even when household chores. I may be wrong, so this is not a look I like this style is growing. I got a new job for soldiers looking for you. In fact, that was my job from the past, but it would not be difficult to find a job for a little rest and visiting chapters deliberately prolonging this search. My father was in that year that the forest administration emeklisiydi retired workers. Built and there one wants to settle with a summer house in the village, and I went to the village with my mom about a week after arriving. My sister would look after me and my brothers and sisters. So things like food .. I got lots of movies on the way home one evening snacks and hurt my sister's house, so very bored and very fond of the simplest cookie, I wanted to get a little bi surprise. After eating, went to sleep at minors. Can not stay too late in the morning to go to school. I came home at about ten o'clock. Kola nuts and gave the film my sister said, let's get a taste in the preparation Yapta bi movie. I have not put my sister in the film prepared at work I wore my sister brought a rough glass cookie tray was left. I went after him: he said, in the form of conversations between the sonar is not here yazacam.önce mutual dialogue had been knocked on the door ... Enter the room .. You want to watch it and you love cola sister is no cookie .. Thank you very sleepy, have not you, my dear sister izle.ama you get surprised because I bought my son now. Thank you very much, dear, but I'm sleepy. Ii you know. I said, and took care of some asperity kolayıda cookie çıktım.neyse I watched my film. Lay down on the bed fell asleep. I drink 1.5 liters easiest subject to sıkışmışım Search Bi bi people woke up jams. I ran into the night, but it is full time and tualet Tualete. I'll shit myself as soon as the door clicked. Ablammış duruyo Avde tualetteki turn. My sister said this time of night nor this jam head I said I laughed, I sewed you sit and stew katılmayınca tualete jumped 1.5 lt. I went to bed he sits on my bed, my sister came Tualeten. I said, come on and he is no sister .. I'm sorry I went to dinner I sat next to, or did I stuck my dear sister said he clung Not important, but this time something different happened to me, hugging me, I think my sister has a very soft breasts wearing bras summer heat, and in a moment gave me a different feeling. My sister came out and I still insulting thoughts to myself, but then got rid of it spun softness. I woke up in the morning ready for breakfast, brunch sent my sister started shopping, take the kids said today. said subject. After breakfast we set out. I stuck to her sister went to the store looking at clothes Bi bi many mini skirts had showed him. Wife said her dresses. Giydiririm that what I have said. Oh I know you said the exact dresses. Then my sister took a nice long skirt or something bi laughed and then I said, there is no need to come to your cause will be reduced to the lower level işte.dedim come. I said do not know about you, bekliyodun above, I went down to my sister's for women at that moment I thought, but after reaching the hands of one of the bi jerk had to be propped looked right at him, looked at me bi görmüyo bra panties and then took another and did not like her too and then one of them gave the woman two white bras panties and the other two in I think that both the color purple lacy bra and white satin panties, but that is certain. Of course, I saw them yesterday, I remember the event chest. My sister took the bag you saw me and came to me to come stunned bi said. Or, if you've been irritated after reaching one guy behind the ladies what that man has the job of precision. as you can see, or not specific to women, what are you doing to your underwear. Take it from me, do not be silly, or next to the man you are. Görmüyo plus what I got, but you know that man blush brother. Why do you wear underwear or you bilmemmi ayıp.of bi person and you let go of the extension. All right. Anyway, we went store. We reached home, my sister said they tried to skirt skirt was wide but not very clear lines of fabric, or what was going on, and I noticed that there was at that moment that my sister has extraordinary bi hips back side of the skirt round her hips lifted and put yus. Anlayamdım me what is going on during the day, but this one was a girl my sister takmadıını even at night or even what kind of underwear bra breast shape and yumuşaklını love even noticed the hip and as a result, my sister is so sexy bi girl. But off the clothes as a secret hiding all these beauties. Expecting dismissal from the bottom of the sea like pearls. I think it would be half of pruning hödüğe husband called down to him. I have not seen my sister so before puberty, since I was knee-leg. Arms up to the elbows. Son of a bitch, but I'm not one of them up to look at it again on the pretext of self-control, went olamadım.evden had visited my sister could defeat my mind wandered. and again a little shyly relieved to read through the tozunca bi mobility at home, children who had not slept, but my sister Gedi betibenzi not everyone is blown. What happened last night in what state dedim.ablam upper and lower adjacent neighboring peeled open until late at our light not go in it said I know I have hurt approachable said. I took just a few things do not shake so scared of what I said. My sister said, I said OK and the beds were opened to keep you and the kids slept in my sister's children were taken into the room I needed to tv. I'm afraid my sister came two minutes later you said get better. He lay down on the side of the couch. We chatted a little sister went to sleep. Of course, it is naturally short night in bed or hanging dönüyolar per heat do not think my sister opened the top of the tracksuit style bi, per night, but there was. Okadar wrapped her legs to her hips seemed pretty eyes looking at him, I came alamadım.ve hand went to my dick. Bi again in the morning, but it could not prevent embarrassment. Come early because my sister was instructed to close and intermediate bi bi pill used my sister had disturbed piskolojisi asked me to take her, too. I came out I told my sister bought me why this could throw a ball to wake up the sleeping veriyo he threw it because I did not take one of my brothers decided that the event should be vigilant and did not fear. Everyone slept in my room or my room, I say again, subject to the living room. But his face was still pointed at the top of my sister's hand bi bi elinide further extended under the shirt collar round side yatıyo crossed my mind, but I woke up I looked at her breasts visible bian is considered large. When the following hand tucked under her breasts looked great and full sütyendi white lace. I threw out my hand came to my mind after I went to bed, woke up sleeping pills do not act my sister started to touch my hand and gently squeezing her breasts on the left. A girl holding her breasts for the first time, and this was the first time ablamdı. Then she got a sister stroked her hip up shorts t scraped pajamas lay on your back slightly nudged it into the goal I put my hand under her panties underwear with okşamaktı Fuck his pajamas, but my hand. I started stroking her cunt cunt had no direct viscous hair. Eyes are now turned completely robbed my sister rescued her tits bra. And passed between the legs. I've realized that I put his head and puts boşalacağımı does not stick. Then I put my dick into a bi busefer erased again passed between the legs a little scratching if not kendini.uyanık

No comments:

Post a Comment