aksiyon

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My First Anal Sex...

Mechanical Engineer Hi I Hakan Izmir 4 years experience as a professional couple and many couple have been together. Here is a first for me to tell you the event 175 tall 85 pounds 30 years old. My relationships with couples that have been made so far, and now for the first anal sex, oral sex as to tell my experience. A Day in the true stories shared on other sites made contact with me liking. MSN is the conversation started, and the first experiences of their own fantasies, but it would be a Woman (aysu) you to me, happy to you and Adam (kaan) How about bisexual, said she will be with you. So far I've done a lot of double experience, and not only to oral anal s my first relationship so I said I did not laughed. Beautiful brunette in a mansion where we met Aysu fish meat sympathetic grizzled man, but was slightly overweight and pot-bellied . After meeting before the normal subjects and started to talk about issues of sexuality. Sexuality, of course, the weather is warm and the conversations we had driven all say they offered to go home when we go home first Aysu shower was very tastefully furnished house was great and then I say I'm out of the shower when I got in the shower Aysu Kaan balcony brushing her hair as I took in the towel just could not resist getting started kissing balcony When we both were already downloaded to the feet scraped azmıştık we both enjoyed the water was 69. I put pillow under her buttocks and legs, breasts, kiss painting on the right, such as mushroom collected and buried 17 cm deep ahhh said dick dick dick tastes vertically sitting pose gömdükce to a combination of pain, so I have not had the pleasure intermediate said I looked amazing in a hand caressing my ass. Fuck my ass hole, I've been driven by Kaan ovalıyordu.daha Aysu'nun tits licking thoroughly hardened, but not to come to work for the hole began to lick my ass very much enjoyed Kaan say is paused and slippery fluid flowing veriyordum.Kaan amın'dan Aysu'nun ass hole and began to open the hole and could ride . 2-3 minutes, then put his dick hole and stood for the first time at that moment someone was shaking me, as if saying asshole ripped yarağının thicker towards the bottom end was fine but I when I was all of that pain and pleasure Aysu'yu asshole fucking tits, licking her neck speeds up, I endured an incredible moment Kaan mingled with the sounds of one of the three of us, and all the happiness of multiple orgasms reached the K fell on me Aysu'nun I went on a Friday night I went home on Sunday. We were with us, and we made love in the form of taking Aysu toast. Yarağına I placed her on my back in my mouth cunt Kaan standing by Aysu yalattı emdirdi amazing. Reliable, Serious, Confidant and everyone is aware of the event, one of the elite could meet and respect the lives of couples waiting harm. hmural35@hotmail.com msn.

No comments:

Post a Comment