aksiyon

Monday, June 10, 2013

A Quick Fuck On The Way In The Car...

One day a strange way, dear wife to fuck her car while traveling on the road when I get the feeling and want to give my dick in her mouth and then under diriksiyonun car pulled off the road and I wanted to fuck him, I told my wife that he might be driving the car and I opened my pants, my dick in her mouth fermarını from which I was licking it's a nice car use has previously looked at us in the car enjoy getting nearer to fuck my wife had to ta oracık car right now that I've sat on my lap before removing the seat in the car seat and my wife were looking at us, but I did not care at all opposed to this ban was getting more pleasure anyhow those who knew us in that area did not have wanted me to fuck my wife in the ass zevktan pissed and I said OK, and opened the door and I put her hands koltığa rack so that no one saw us, and my wife is vacant land by removing the skirt I put my dick up your ass for screwing my dick ass to take my wife here, folks it was not difficult at all, and then we both went on a two-come tA boşalmıştık oracık I will never forget this moment with everyone from the most beautiful I would recommend my fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment