aksiyon

Monday, June 10, 2013

My Sexy Wife And Our Slave...

Hello, my name is john, my wife is a wonderful woman, her breasts are yummy, get along very well with him about everything, and there are very nice and modern marriage. Men can not hold to her, especially her big fuck yarağımla. We establish various fantasies during sex and her favorite thing is always handsome and gentle man, take us and our use of it as a slave. 9 years of marriage no longer remember her fantasies siktirdiğimi few different men, sex is no longer a triple speaks comfortably and safely on how it would achieve a're planning fantezimizi. I used to know a friend who is very handsome and cultured with one of timur, offer her my wife because I knew if I would agree to immediately seval that she is a woman as beautiful as her big breasts and sexy, gorgeous legs, very few men who knew him say no. One day, while chatting with timur was a program on television about slavery, timur the "Oh what a beautiful, bi to be your slave, must take out what you want," he said a word. This is a great opportunity for me because I get into the subject, and whether you wanted to siktirmek wife. "So you want to be a slave?" He was able to tell him my problem in the end by being. Although quite a confusion he also liked the idea of ​​us had gone to serve as slaves. even if its not available for seval a credit to slavery `e. We agreed to meet with Timur at home at the end of summer, when I returned home a pile of iron was like fuck, we arranged a slave for him to seval `yaptırabileceğini and told him what he wants. `io evening seval fucked like crazy, screaming pussy was soaked, and then we both came. Sözleştiğimiz day came at the end. Both my wife and I wore tangalarımızı sexy, very fun to watch her carefully prepared, my wife is ready to become a complete disaster, with open-heeled shoes sexy feet firmly emerged edge off me. What yaptıracağımızı `a dream of Timur, and the pleasure and the excitement is already flying. Timur 8 o'clock in the evening when it comes to holding a bunch of red roses, with the behavior of this kind seval `i managed to impress. As I previously taught us ... my wife said soyunmamızı behaving very nice and my wife slowly slip into the air. We went upstairs to the bedroom by a glass of white wine, and we sat on the bed in his face seval started to sip our drinks. Soyunmamızı us and told my wife broke the silence at the end. Now, "Well, my princess, how you want," he dealing with both. I decided to follow the same seval `s orders, because of its empty like crazy tonight and I wanted to see fucked by timur. We were on the bed with stripped down, but my wife is still sexy outfit. "Now, both of you into the bathroom, before going to wash each other," he said. Timur took the road with each other helplessly bakışarak bathroom. Timur `s state-shaped and quite attractive naked, my wife's pussy dick excitement but still cut out for yet got up, my wife was happy to have chosen a beautiful gift. We entered the tub and began to wash. my wife, "no, no, wash each other, come on," he warned us, and we began to lather timur and patting each other on the one hand, on the other hand, it sets the stage for my wife was taking great pleasure by her caresses. Now we both thoroughly hardened dicks. Timur hugged each other and each other with the soap in the shower. We started stroking his shoulders and hips in the form foams gently massage I was stroking your cock. Timur `s full-back pushed my middle finger hole liked it so much I stuck to my lips and started kissing me pleasure. Olabilecğini Timur `s lips so soft and sweet, and I think I started to respond to him, and he with the other hand and stroking my dick in the ass, but inserting a finger pressing down on the massage was complete, then boşalabilirdim easily, I like to feel his dick to touch my body gone. If seval drink in hand, watching us, collectively, the "enough is enough," he yıkamamızı separated us, and then I asked him soymamızı. The magnificent beauty slowly robbed him and brought out his arms up in the shower and started to wash lavishly poured shampoo helps us and that you like her legs, each state of opening the obvious. We also ordered him not to leave a place to strive to fulfill the body were okşanmadık. When the three of us together at the end of the immaculate, went to her bedroom. suck my yarağımı `a said seval timur, timur pleasure` s eyes turned and said to my wife, all was ready. My wife and I laid on my back on the bed and started kissing me koparırcasına timur dick sucking lips. Timur is doing a very good job doing massage ass ... and I kudurtuyordu pleasure, and then `s dick emdirdi seval timur me, holding his balls with one hand while sucking his dick, the other was doing with my hand in the ass massage, liked to suck dick. Then, lay down on the bed and it lubricates the massage seval asked us to do. Seval Seval started stroking his entire body and pleasure greased with timur corner okşadıkça her legs was more than we wanted to okşamamızı opens that beautiful pussy. In the end we yağlandik by timur and her body started to massage each party had but three horny fat in the body together was a very nice touch. `I was about to blow the fuck to sikemediğim still Seval Seval lay on his back, and he urged me to go first, I started to fuck her slowly went inside and looking into your eyes, mouth ajar and gently began to groan with pleasure. I started to fuck him at full speed by turning off her legs and pushed me and pulled her arm timuru are watching us, "now it's your turn," he said. Timur began to fuck her pleasure doruğundaydım, by the handset at the end of a wife was happy. I kneeled down, and both sides began stroking a hand timur göğüslerindeydi my wife `s ass and the other, both of them occasionally kissing on the lips, my wife is no longer fit to give us orders and pleasure contractions started screaming, grasp the sheet with long nails varnish . Based as it was not like landscape. My wife and I seval timur discharged shouting `s because I know how much you like it I continued stroking her breasts and both endlessly timur empty, my wife had just wrapped. light of love to give kisses to each other and began to seval timur timur `a rear approaching I also started to rub my cock into her ass, inserting, by contracting and relaxing the hips and he was trying to give me more pleasure. So much so that azmıştım timur `u fuck her ass right now, but there sikebilirdim kirlettikten sokamayacağımı then I thought of my wife's cunt and fuck it I got pulled aside Seval freshly fucked and soaked. Timur reached out to my wife, and the two began kissing, and I started watching them come and go in Seval rather the explosion did not take long to cum. In the end we are all naked and exhausted ortamızda wife fell asleep. I woke up the next morning, my wife and I kissed timur timur `s dick sucking and Seval. Fingering pussy joined with them, still continues to perfect unity. If you want to meet us, send us an e-mail below and you live near Izmir, you can build friendship level. He is married and gentlemen prefer handsome or attractive, moderate and open-minded couples. proving the seriousness of giving pictures and phone number, and married couples will be preferred and gentlemen, raise your

No comments:

Post a Comment