aksiyon

Friday, June 7, 2013

A Voyeur Sex Story In A Store...


I went to a store here in our pants a few weeks ago. Budding breasts started a new short-haired brunette beauty shop only had a girl. Pants while looking at the girl bullshitting. To me that this place in the afternoon from school to help her uncle's shop, he said. I asked how much are you going, going to college and 18 years old, he said. Come on out of there shows a small crack in the stone 16 years old, I told you. I told him it was the girl went to her butt section that bends bends sweaters. I finally settled on one, but after trying a few pants zipper is a kind of easily açılmıyordu I close, I called his daughter to separate them from the fear, breaks the shit with him, I thought, at least. When it comes to me when you see me struggle crispy brown zipper, stop at one I said let me try and fall to his knees in front of me began to tamper with the zipper. He uğraştıkça zipper, but she did not care about my widget growing increasingly trying to open the zipper. And, finally managed to get inside zipper briefs filed, but I did not go that day, all of a sudden out of my dick looks like a pile of already happened. I froze for a moment about her. I was first recovered, saw her daughter kneeling checking out my neck with my hand holding his head gently pulled out my right, the girl refused to appeal to my dick started to touch gently on the lips. It is not more than 5-6 seconds after the crispy temperamental girl began to suck my dick dick licking a long time that seemed built on fantasy. In this way, the girl sucked my dick for about 5 minutes, the customer did not feel well that's the way the store. Taken from the mouth of the tool, such as sugar, I made a reservation on my face looking at his little girl pointing at the door lock so I said come to him. Cabinet lock the door and came rushing back to me, eyes still aletimdeydi chick wanted to lick again, apparently tasted doyamamıştı little bitch. Her look, her eyes lighting up when we say we'll do something more enjoyable now, those on the one hand, kiss slowly undressing while smelling the new budding breasts was fantastic, people were coming eritesi nipples as hard candy in his mouth. Licking, sucking boobs sweet fucking slowly began hirsutismus hub went down from there. Little honey, pleasure and excitement startled değdirdikçe zone box, rattle rattle shaking. Immerses you in the little girl's cunt lick ass, little bitch had a creamy Site. Especially the pulse beat of my hips I oynatışı every language fucking cunt and my mouth was driving me crazy not have further suppression. Little bitch, ass licking cunt many times I had an orgasm, all the fluids secreted by the small amine choked with pleasure licked. Now it came to me, I want to do the little bitch As I understand slowly from crashes, I stood up, took it in her mouth to lick my dick was already kneeling down, it was filled with more thoroughly because it was unable to continue. Little whore sucking dick taşağımı so temperamental that it's a nice dick all the capillary vessels of progeny forced to gush out a moment ago. Full-lipped mouth plump little girl orgasm'll pull my dick when I got in his face, I came face so violently that my sperm tazziğinden closed his eyes and covered his face progeny trickled down his chin. Did you remove the little bitch up and full lips covered spermlerimle arm wipe my dress pants for a deep french kiss upper left kondurduktan never looked back from there and then went out. I see him often on the road or in front of the store, but do not give face, I believe that the relationship day, what is to be in love with the karışmam.feneryds @ hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment