aksiyon

Friday, June 7, 2013

Our Horny Moments At Vacation...

My wife Senay hakan 31 years old I am 28. Sex lives, including marriage five years would pass quickly but not before heyecandlı and our lives will tell you my story now to the third and fourth contacts sokammıştık the event that unexpected events happened earlier fantasies come true. Write ado, we went to Italy to go on vacation with the family on the beach, I met an Italian acquainted with them to their house for a few days until we get our normal jewelry like adventure begins! I met them when we get a great table, and also a great low-cut mini spouses were welcomed with great miniydi but it's not my wife realized that I could not get my eyes said, I do not think I would hurt gülümsereyerk angelo mok couch and then settled down to eat supper at whatever passes Desemde not credible said that surprise us If you do not like to sweat angele stared at me and my wife said, we will close this topic okeylemıstık elves are already several groups have started to follow his wife in a sex video çıkarmayınca voice stopped me in the empty room angelo me my wife said we could go to the group pointed out that we need to talk to my wife fantasies I realize we went bzide bşir an ideal opportunity to say was a little difficult, but continue to have asked the Foreign Economic Relations Board convinced in our minds when we get the movie finished angelo continue not to say I told my wife angeloyu Angeleno began to rob his wife began to rob me directly and erect breasts that foreplay was great and a wonderful wife angelonun box I can not tell you more than I need to live your partner stand vardıkı angelonun had a hard Site dapdardı great tucked into a dive I did not receive anything like my wife did enjoy the angelo esımlede bagırta bagırta angeloda These were started on my wife's operation, many thanks a great job dýye thanked my wife enjoyed a terrific angelo is above I do it all the time I've said such a thing to him alıyordukı dedım tşekkürler insatiable angelonun handicapping his wife was constantly asked for my wife for a few hours, even toast angelonun GBI night while I had the idea to me to the club for degıtırme es home my wife went to the club as together they all agreed to the gas Then we took off our clothes came in the dark in a seven-hard to even walk in darkness, but sıkemye Once inside, everyone was trying to hold each other immediately grabbed eslermızı býzde eslermızın immediately started a pleasure to be with find those sounds were coming from idle harıka the backdrop, but we have 2 wives how many times I could do 3 times I do not know, but we could not count them, large and small dicks, you have seen the seven wonders of the human exciting hos-house was a great feeling a great experience ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment