aksiyon

Monday, June 10, 2013

How We Fucked Each Other At The Back Seat Of The Bus...

Hi everyone I am writing at the same time admit that my head is like a real event before it became subject of sexuality is inherently different fantasy, sometimes all you want to do it yourself on how to do such things kendım frenledıysem the rope sometimes disconnected when the tab is not yet on a ride We pretty at night during the pre-publication I hope that will tell you a memory I went to Ankara for a job interview there was mold bi couple of days after I'm done I went to Istanbul from asthma to return to the bus ticket office of the platform, take the bus arrived half an hour after I started, but attempting to hold otobusu approximately 15? I had 20 minutes this time I go down and lit a cigarette Below is the beautiful, charming young lady talking on the telephone to speak with his mother noticed some ear kabartınca a university student and I were talking about lessons her eyes staring right at it and I thought of this long journey with me, I wish you can see otobuste Even though the place was the way she gave yolculugun taste dýye exit the eye with the tip of physics and had a very pretty face looking at me very attractive buttocks and breast shone like a diamond Her skin looked and I think it is because I am young myself very far-fetched after all boarded the bus and the car kaptırmadan young women disappeared in the meantime I started to wait disappearance Like every beautiful thing he thinks it was for only a short middle door and headed down the corridor I saw on the bus ride sat on the couch in front of me were really lucky to complete the real thing gunumdeydım had been spent in my mind would be a nice ride the couch looking at me, a smile slipped gacerken Anyway this is more interesting than the bus got up and set off from platform approximately 15? 20 min. trying to mount the steel sheets with a link where I saw my seat lowered side could have dropped the pretext of exchanging konumsa thought perhaps this one right under his feet, but did not take some time, but now looked carefully gecmıstıkı ties than one sheet you will excuse me, turning right side suddenly confused I dropped my head in wonder Can you count hiding my surprise at my feet, and I saw immediately that egdıgımde picked up and held out towards him, how did you get there, the correct interpretation of the back of the seat to you when you leave the steel tie blouse and tight The big frozen since the opening thoroughly and formed rib arm almost torn through his clothes while forcing the landscape of the really fascinating metal bond Did you say how boring long journeys yet really so yes I think he was trying to talk to me but sometimes empty bus journeys answered in the form of beautiful things not yet sitting on the back side, you know awl fared generally easy to get to bus operators to sell on parts of the winter anlıcanız leave blank to get closer to the fact that everything I started talking to say appropriate seat on the back seat, but it was not so easy if you want to talk, I said come on side tab why not me saying I passed near the student to the school of conversation had been pretty, beautiful, interesting events of the media talking about the really very pleasant and I were talking about memories during his college years kendı bır were female, sitting side by side, legs and feel the warmth by making contact and mobilization organ slowly started but did not say when trying to hide tab does not know it very very tired, want to sleep, but the seats are very uncomfortable sit shoulder, he asked if I said I did not mind if I accidentally sleep is too heavy on me I think I said that right expires zorlanabılecegımı nothing objectionable in eliciting a beautiful lady like you would be a pleasure for me to my knees really cvpladım sleep leaning on my shoulder, smiled and closed his eyes. uyuyamayacaktım he had fallen asleep, but I think I have ever thought you said knowing that heavy sleep so still waiting for about 20 minutes and then slowly I started to touch her hair like silk sheets had a really good look at me provoked the organ It had begun to push my pants now abuts the chest where my breasts looked very nice, worked the other I started to touch my hand gently, really, I did not react very heavy sleep, and I began to think I started to touch her breasts firmly awhile she got a really low-cut blouse is not too much, but I wanted to touch your skin white part of your breasts tasan not store portions of her awaken observe and considering that it was very cold, but my hands give up of these were the thought of doing and thinking and knowing the purpose of testing the possibility of sleep I decided to touch the metal part of the bus seat with my hand grabbed the collar of her blouse, and provided bounds cool down my hand grasped my hand, but the inwards gırdırıp taps on his chest did not even sleep that ultimately may raise the suspicions thoroughly, no matter how heavy it kımıldanması should have at least some sensation and I did not care but I already decided to look at the names in any case it's just as excited as sleeping, and I have never met a lady aged in my shoulder stroking her breasts very exciting, my heart is like a stone sanký not fit my chest. and organ spasm bi-state had been very impressed, despite the fact of not being someone experienced clandestine means they have warmed up to it was adding an extra excitement. I wanted to touch her breasts caressed her hips, but also could not save my other hand on my shoulder gently propels the fact that the right was a bust made it return back to me or rather I guess I thought I had managed to slip ıtekleyınce itself, I tried to make the desired position by itself would not be so successful. Now we can really put it on my hand, thigh rhythms of heart rate is the equivalent of someone who spends a heart spasm had been. I started squeezing her thighs caressed, but very enjoyable, but not enough to sleep all the time I've been going to hıc unresponsive. now I was about to explode and take the hand gently put it on the genitals could not withstand much more of this I blew up at the top of my pants, undergarments, and had been soaked in the form of spots that looked like water flowing past the resort fits the upcoming realized that the possibility of spending time considering I did not want him to get caught up in this state property kendıme What if I decided to spruce up the journey (by the way, add me to the ladies who wants to meet a serious uskudarli81@hotmail.com) were too long, and it is also very tired than approaching the lights came on over the break, and the host bus began to announce benýmký sesden influenced by the duration of a break really woken up browse the most sensitive parts of your body you hurt Hands 2 sattır very interesting, even duymamısken spirit was enough to wake him up, but care was not even announced is now a halt, and took advantage of a delice hard to spruce up the bathroom after me when I went up cafeteryaya cigarette sipping my tea I've also said that his tea itself I lit one by yourself and then get on the bus back to our seats and sat down with a devilish smile, the eyes gaze slightly changed, the lights went out parıldarcasına bus back smiling at me sitting next to each other our position that the bus again, this time in the hands of sway Let our bodies touching each other by more than the pants I put it on and kept my horse, but his face out of the window oyle looking surprised and looked out the window yuzu heyecanlanmıstımkı not see his face but I can not tell you my horse took his hand and pretended to look for fermarımı saw my heart's in the hands of ten in my hand I took to get there as soon as I felt my hands were shaking and I was worth it booted fermarımı already erect like a stone had been in and out of benýmký kept him out of the room immediately took off, but is still looking oyle out of yuzu bakaerken cektırıyordu sex is exciting, besides my horse was getting 31 shares of the excitement of ten

No comments:

Post a Comment