aksiyon

Monday, June 10, 2013

She Was Full Of Joy And Cum...

Hi ... I am 1.80 tall, muscular and cultured man Deniz.istanbulluyum.28 years old brunette ... degilim.çünkü yakışıklıyım.neyse humble about it the way I tell my head completely the fact that the event this summer vacation story to tell ... My cousin came here from Germany ... Name marbling. I had not seen since ... when it comes to something as dark delight my eyes could not stop his hips and thighs constantly söyledi.bende süzüyordum.bir gezdirnemi bus ride with him the day he said, and the bus dedim.tamam gezdik.dönüşte bus was very crowded and I do not eminönü skip the pretense of protecting the back of a full Crossed. I was behind him, touching the cock rough and she had no place to step on the bus after farkediyordu.Bi it and clung to me, that's a completely hands at her hips now avuçladım could not help myself and acted as if nothing had happened, and his breath at a time ... it gitmişti.otobüste like hızlanmıştı.sanırım sürttürerek, by touching came to the house and said that as soon as you take a shower ... there was no one at home at the time. I slowly walked into the bathroom while taking a shower and suddenly she hugged from behind ... not said no at first, but I did not stop and corrupt accent immediately took my hand, and they're fucking stroking slowly softened başaldım.yavaş said ... come on now ... at least not before the lips of minutes saying that warm water marbling after sucking and biting her neck and earlobe under koparırcasına down gently against the wall in a state of iniyordum.onu chests to put points into the ends of the amine başaldım bitten and then came to fuck ... because I'm taking a great pleasure to do this job really well ... now let's legs separated condition I was moaning and I was a bit faster than the raucous bi push my tongue into her cunt sucking and amine sides of my mouth a little ... enjoy the sweet juices flowing now officially started konudurmaya bites ... Suddenly her legs around my waist dolayıp suddenly stood up and dumped into the sea come after ... ahhhhhhhh he accelerates a voice very nice sounds starting to come .. into a state of my loins marbling legs and knelt in front of me after all my heat akıttıktan me with their lips and began to suck my dick ... this is of 18 cm was doing a great job, and it could not withstand more domaltıp ass hole, then loosen the tongue ... I went into a sharp slow but very narrow hips but for one night it was pleasurable ... till the screaming pain, but he did not last long and fast pleas squirm with pleasure beneath me between her thighs ... I put to the root of a time, and once again took on the latest kökledim ... took off again in a few minutes, and I'm into and up to daşşaklarıma and a discharge more than taking pleasure in başladım.sıcak aktıkça into menilerim room empty and dressed up ... From: Handsets

No comments:

Post a Comment