aksiyon

Friday, June 7, 2013

How I Fucked My Aunt...

Her me aunt lived in present-day routine lifting of the morning last summer, breakfast all day, then my cousin or tracksuit pants, but wore the dress that computer game falan.Teyzem ass open like a melon are evident in me always had a fascination for him, so in fact we were not too friendly, full- yiğen had an affair with an aunt. Anyway, the story başliyim ado ... my aunt into the bathroom one night, I noticed that my aunt was already one week after the bath 31 çekmemiştim.Biraz I thought I gotta get the pain of one week and immediately went into the bathroom and sleeping with my aunt bought red pants came into the room I was in a single room smelled sweet little panties That turns me the fuck was not even smell like a stone kokuyodu already downloaded shorts panties fuck immediately after the 31 çekmeya Grabbed the door opened and my aunt started understanding what happened to stumble upon at Bi immediately pulled my shorts. What 's up to me in a tone hard to come up to me saying, oturdu.neden you do such a thing are you doing things like that something very bad not to tell anyone, I apologized, and immediately began to laugh yalvardım.Sonra aunt aunt hugged me that I did not understand what happened to my little man, he whispered in my ear I immediately pushed her lips stuck in a moment because I thought I had tried. Was not that what you said, why did you take my son came to trial I realized that the sight of the things I have not seen my aunt in life and stuck to my lips again officially yiyodu me after a while we made love quietly sat on my lap under a wide range of t-shirts had a thin cotton sweat shirt t-shirts I threw off my sweats and then asked me to, because I fear both at home and enjoy the skin ölüyodum uncle and cousin were both thankfully night my aunt was time I had you remove my fear would be a heavy chair sat uykularu tracksuit pants leg and then slowly took hold of the landscape before me was fascinated by amine I was already under the new underwear was more kılllarını immediately thrust zone, and then started licking fucking yumuldum almost hear him howl Silimin he fucked her ahh ahh fuck yarramı put you first remove it gently deposited on the bed ahh ahh ahh ahh s lara replaced by more severe left Come on Come on, little man, the man of her aunt to me constantly saying things like sok sok azıyordum more natural now as I was about to boşalmk kullanıyodur birth control pills somehow he sped obstacles to amındaki [ultimately married so] without istifimi menilerimi to fuck my aunt poured on top of it stood a rage Why did not you tell me girl if I'm pregnant, and he said yaa told them it was for a while I think I used the pill anxious anxious thought it could menilerim flowing from my eyes when I saw it 10 times amından horny husband and wife in a way as if it was like standing sticking to my aunt's lips kissed and hugged like a little ear anything that does not remain standing wrapped up üzülmemesini waited for 5 minutes and then told us to sit down and made some coffee, dear aunt, coffee and talked a little bit dressed up. I said no and then he asked me yorgunmusun on it and threw on my shorts and started stroking her hand and said, whispering mine until the morning he took my dick threw his hand into my shorts a little after playing in the hands of his mouth as if it is going to die at one tongue strokes on aldımki enjoy mouth fuck me, had concluded and grazed her training suit ass on the bed where he died domaldı told him that I admire the most in my face before I looked back and said get your ass hole that's fucking ass hole was very narrow slice before I wet my hand, but I thought he should stretch before and after the third one finger then two fingers I was able to expand without inserting a cream or gel to just scream now officially entered the atıcaktı saliva and kick ass mouth with my hand to prevent from turning it off and then come back to 20-25 publicization so relieved I came too late and then trickled from my aunt, but I also had to empty the cunt licking tongue to swallow began again, and then we both end up freeing my mouth most of the empty both went to bed again, and she lay dressed in the morning I slept I had a 3 hour or so but it was woke up and went to the kitchen okadar mutluydumki insomnia latest düşünceğim aunt had one lay in bed and breakfast everyone was preparing to go back I threw a light smack and hugged me around the waist poposına hubby said good morning my aunt still wanted to naught with me still today it is not working but my sin I said, and every evening s head along to someone else to deal with, but we are husband and wife aunt nephew kalışımızda...

No comments:

Post a Comment