aksiyon

Monday, June 10, 2013

My Beautiful And Shy Wife In Lingerie...

Hello, my name is hasan, staying abroad. Approximately a year ago, my wife and I were married. My wife is very shy and did not accept one of everything. Because of our marriage my wife very monotonous sex. Because it is very dry and I was not orgasmic difficulties at womanhood. In general, the weekend of the relationship would be willing to work hard and we both usually in the evenings because we're tired of this job being canceled by the end of week. Still watching TV on a Saturday evening with my husband. Geziyorr constantly standing up and replace my wife sitting in a little room. There is a shortage of belike. I asked why it behaves. I said that there was something. I did not want to go over and asked for anything more. Let `ü yatmaga hasan hours 24 hours showed my wife, let's have a lot of the past half-baya he said. I deserve my wife drove and drove and went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth a little deodorant fuck your gone. And guess what. Giyimis sexy underwear and my wife lying on the bed waiting for me. I was totally surprised, and I was in shock. I'm never expect something like that because my wife. He looked at me and smiled. Loved it. Anytime I do not want to tell him how to do so but I would love to me because I'm shy because I did not want sogmasini. I went to the bed and told me: - Hasan will be very different tonight. - I think it's like you're waiting for the never me so far, worked to sleep immediately throw him over the covers. - You know, I blush and doing something wrong, I'm afraid. - There's nothing that I'm afraid your husband. - I know, but still did not defeat the fear of water. - Forget it, forget those nights when you no longer look tonight. - You're right, I think hubby should I start now. He started to kiss ... and I immediately. More beautiful than ever kissing me different. It wanted to eat me. Still puzzled, but I ran for being so nice to enjoy it. Slowly I went down to her breasts, and ten that you like it so far I've never understood. Her breasts are very nice in front of me ... I constantly keep hasan was driving me crazy. Take your bra and those beautiful small breasts in front of me. Why have you been hiding so far? Not make sense. After doing this for about 20 minutes my wife; - Hasan you'd want something from me, but I always would've rejected. - Yeah, you're right, my girl. - Well, Do you want me to do tonight? - If you want, I'll be very happy ... my penis Association was not got my wife took the right path. Then unbuttoned my pants and my penis is a little hand oksadiktan had been already jumped like stone. Looked and looked and started to kiss a little before. I was surprised my wife, doing what I always wanted. I am very happy and started licking. Then took agazina and would blow. Location was thinking he had learned, was doing very nice. I could not stand anymore and agazina came. Yalattırmazdı treasure ... a little, but most of disgusts menilerimi swallowed. Then he said let's your turn. By this time my wife and I was so excited that yalattirmazdi treasure. Just uzandirdim and started to lick. Exquisite taste and I wanted to lick it until the morning. Orgasm for the first time had come, and my wife was no longer the consistency. Very happy. Eyes was clear sheen. After playing a bit with my penis, I took it and I put my penis now kadinliginla and immediately we started to enjoy both. We were kind of rhythm and we both move at the same time with the way I came. Sex for the first time in his life lived right will recognize my wife was getting very tired. A shower and then went to a little washed uzandiktan. Came to bed without saying anything and never went to sleep, woke up in the morning I took a shower before I got up and made breakfast. Wake you with a kiss, how happy we've been through, and still appears to be the eyes Twinkle etiriyordu last night. Ever since that night I got up very happy and no longer monotonous sex life. Are living in a very nice space and selecting the positions may deyisik everything now. I highly recommend! ... From: Best Match

No comments:

Post a Comment