aksiyon

Friday, June 7, 2013

An Unforgettable Moment With My Little Catharina...

Remains at Catharina .. Germany December 18, 1989 .. And everyone was getting ready to go home, outside of a school-type output ..... Having the school library work .. 3 German, 2 Spanish, 1Rus, two Yugoslav men, and among them, only a total of 8 girls ... I'm ... the school is closed, and we stayed in there before ... walking around the halls of the school single rooms all look atıyorduk.Okul was going to be locked from the outside. It had an air of fear reminiscent of scenes ortamda.Bir filimlerindeki gathered in class and were sharing our views .. Some people recommend to use our phone .. go out some ideas for using glass sürüyordu.Ama I really like this atmosphere is relaxed gitmişti.Aklımda çakıştı.Gayet a lightning from the evil trying to soften the environment. After a short break, the environment everyone would be a good idea to spend the satellite and düşünmüştük.Oda room that day we stopped chasing each other .. if anyone of us was pleased to find a hiding .. sometimes .. Then suddenly going çalışıyorduk.Eğlenceli ................ Tarafından.Gülüyorlardı.Sonra başladı.Kovalanıyordum ... knowing a few girls chase boys that kendimi.Onlarda yakalattım uyguluyorlardı.Ben to treat headlights .. They all just pretending to be a prisoner being separate races. zevkilydi .. Mazoşik thoughts that I have a lot of torture separate culture meant pruning .. Veriyorlardı.Kızın me decide what to do in a class götürüldüm.Kapı kapatıldı.Burada diyerleride hands scarf is one of my feet what would it be bağladılar.Cezanın chair he was laughing at a question on the prowl ... All Russian girl .. and ready to do anything at all .. I can stand anything you can do to me ... I'm not afraid of you at one of the German Yugoslav verdi.Arkadan for everything that he had the same question again ... to come together and talked with each other secretly began to look at me ... And all of them turn into a den. (He's evil, and furtive glances ). Alas I said, I swallowed pill. German girl to put up with what would happen after that, he looked at me and said ... I said dedi.Tamam those who just want to have fun with us today ... kalacak.Biz chair çözdüler.Sekiz me to meet her request was not easy, but fortunately .. Round joined in a circle of chairs. There were various different shoes, the foot of each of my feet ... lick the German said before ... before ... after the Germans had a Russian, German başladım.Bir then lick licking his feet Spaniards and Yugoslawlar geliyordu.Almanların bağırdı.Sonra the Russian's feet she began to lick his feet. The Russian was laughing so filthy. He said he went like a lot of yalamasının Turkey `reputation feet and shouted sarcastically laughed .. Yala dirty dog ​​.. diyerleride gülüyordu.ispanyollar yogoslavlar güzelcene me a glass has in his feet .. The room had yalattılar .. the glass half filled with water until ... Currently the punishment he spoke a surprise .. I was curious. Put half a cup of water somewhere .. First German girls Yugoslavs, Spaniards, and the most recent Russian girl .. Half a cup of water to be spewed out .... and punishment in the form of mucus into the cup and drink it was end ... I hesitated before a pleasure-filled smiles, making me crazy ... But they turn to the domestic dog .. come on .. Among them bağrıyordu most Russian and Russian girl looking into your eyes slowly yudumladım.Nasılda cup. smiling ... It looks as if to conquer the world .. and it is included under the lip of cup of smiles .. who .. is .. He is said to drink piss in me which one of us had to kahalar Russian girl sometimes ... I just said I drink piss to drink ... It's the Russian queen They did `nu saw service .. like a queen. The Russian did not neglect to drink half a cup of urine in the meantime ... we chatted until the morning .. but my mouth was worked up in the morning. Russia `s feet licked by morning ... and the morning of a beautiful Russian` u cunt licked before siktim.Sikmeden bağırtarak went crazy .. Come on now, this Russian whore fuck dog he bağırıyordu.Rus Turkey `s fucked on the table ... yarrağımı amından takin 'crunch' All the girls except for the Russian ... Russian girl laughing yarağıma transmitted ducked sperm licking ... again .. I have ordered me to lick his feet, a Russian `s dog licking başladım.Aferin always forget that Turkey .. Ha haa haaa .......

No comments:

Post a Comment