aksiyon

Monday, June 10, 2013

Fucking A Little Naughty Girl In The Bus...

hello my name hakan. I live two years ago, and after that bi sex bus journey begin my story ... I am 188 tall, blue-eyed brunette bi man. I'm not the one who makes more sex. sikenlerdenim likes tough bad. I'm not with her all the time because every mature women AHRI t have me. ays especially the clothing of women between the ages of 38 and 48 man sex açlıklarıyla that have enacted all over me all the time. age range of the one-night stand to live fuller and beautiful woman and bi is difficult. know friends who experience it definitely. Tos of 2008 was the month of AUG. 11 o'clock in the morning as the phone rang, the caller had called bi kankasımdı and kadıköye me. pantolonmu immediately put on my shirt, and I got on the bus in a hurry to get out. .. I turned my brain ... now this key does not ride the bus rides to strike the right front side of the entrance of the red lipstick, black hair and a tight mini skirt with a blunt anyone exhibiting her figure at around 40 years of age at the time the eyes of a woman who gave me my money's üzüşünü enter Vardu ... saw m. what he or she looks, but I like looking at sexy and temperamental woman is bi seen up to that time. Anyway I sat down in front of him now. k arsine is facing seats I sat down in front of the foot and then the woman realized that at one slash. There was standing in front of me like socks and legs shining and delight. I was sitting in front of it ... until smooth calf was shining even at the getaway constantly staring at me with his eyes. knowing that I was looking at her opened legs and calves. but the side facing ımıdakilerde for women, direct bakamıoyrdum. she was in constant movement: t. was officially tries everything to seduce me. bend your legs bend them apart from that red lipstick mouth. looked at whether such behavior was entering arkadaya become. anlamdım ruhluydu that women display. azdırıp around them so relished it. such women is very difficult. my job would be easier if you were shy. because they could see only interested in one likes. Bus continues to move forward, sat next to me with a mom and her child. smile she threw the child in front of me as if the disaster is needed now to connect with me, as if to make the child to be interested in talking to the three boy whom .. I immediately became interested in karşılıp whether the child. I say this disaster, but how wet she said. the mother next to me looked at me and saying, yes very wet indeed, god bless. I said. k in the meantime contacted adınla and we started to chat. marriage, children or something or something he talking about nice things. more voice to be on speaking terms etgöğüsk yanımızdakileri off. I learned that saying is married and 2 children. rather think of the children had a mother like that. After I learned where to go. I needed to get there immediately. I'm going to pull their feet, let's go with the bus I proposed. immediately agreed. iltifatlat he was fucking bloody or something but it was very hot ass tight skirt up with the gushing get up there I'm done officially melted. While the move to go down, up, and then sticking to the hip tutinim say I have withdrawn that gorgeous woman. düşceksin woman smiled and said be careful. sikmeliydim no longer in business, and whether what this woman had been derailed. came and went down to the stop. officially jumping all over her breasts when walking. walking can speak can speak. woman and her husband were going home to her mother's gone ... that `s the way bursa anlamamsı my intentions was impossible. passing cars on the road because of the way I put my hand around the waist of the woman's back. As if it was really for protecting the car .. per lane came to the woman's residence. was very nice to chat with me, but I said I'm sorry I did not ask your name, I say I'm glad to meet you said his name name name hakan hülya lafa `ymış ... I started to finish the word,` I have really enjoyed hülya lady to chat with a girl as beautiful as you said, `perfect `Yes, I'm laughing that it is available in. `he said was very personable and sympathy for you .. I said yes, but ... it's not as sexy as you lafımdan miiii then it is too loud `,` he said with a laugh. I can not not realize it hülya lady said yes. room a little short skirt she said yes you're right. I'm expecting it to be something, but now he looks great. top of sex-oriented jokes and tried to temper ... women are constantly saying to the woman, confirmed and made me laugh. then I will discuss it together if you want to have a house here in the future sopaındım just said. yes the room too. he said that I enjoy. sikesim woman was on the spot in the middle of everyone. I knew immediately that it would not object at the beginning of the street pompalaycaktım kanırtıp. nothing is no longer the king sailed patalayacak pants thoroughly. At this time a complete woman, saying, `AAA` forgot or started to hum. aunt brother would go out today, and his children, he said. therefore, it would be necessary to do the shopping. decorations for her daughter 'birthday tomorrow ... unless alıcakmış walked to the door of his house, by the way ... I make moves now women, `If you want to do shopping with my sister's birthday next week benimde. and I said, `I do get a few things. did not think such a cheap numrarayı to yutacağına. but. If you will give her a friend. that is to say there is aa come directly to your eviinizde say that I forgot something. because of a certain woman who wants everything. I change my clothes women's all right, then let's go up anyway so I said get out. Here's what I expected, took approximately one and a half hours was seeking .. We went home. the house was really nice. certain to be rich. I'll be right there, but in the meantime enjoy yourself sit mm Can I get you anything he said. What happens if I'm cold, I said. murfağa called to go there, if it be coke. I'm not saying do not drink Coke came up to him into the kitchen. me, then I said I'm okay saying fruit juice, cup pass The above says, says, immediately reached for the glass of the disaster and the woman handed yaslayıp hips. but it's a hip, however, you believe that god like soft pillows. Besides eating in bed. she was not ... she was startled, and thank you. I still did not take myself behind the glass, keeping it to help. sense was helping to fill the juice .. Thank you ever say Sels woman hugged the woman and a raucous began to kiss his neck, but her heart just kept pounding just did not correspond. I'm a fool-proof lap and sticking to his lips, and he started to kiss her lips .. stop provocative yapmna wants to stop working, but each state of grumbling he seemed napıyordun or something .. I removed it and oturrum table, she said, but her lips before he responded, whoa, whoa. I threw my hand just fucking, it's a ıslanmışki, had been officially Site creek. avuçladım kalçasınıda he squeezed the narrow skirt. No offf such an ass. the other hand is a hand up his ass cunt tits and kissing her neck, she inim inim began moaning and ohlamaya. Let's stay in a state of sweaty, he said, but the woman azmıştı amazing. kemiriyirdu officially zone and lips. obviously not do sex for a long time ... right in my lap, and took away her skirt to remove the bedroom, tore tangasını. slow down, but I could not stop saying .. because the eye. back, and I was frantic in the face of this disaster, cunt sucking and kissing women officially started tearing the whole apartment. uhh ohhh kendinken he slowly passed, besides a delirious condition. I immediately yarrağımı çıakrtıp, juicy and slippery fuck he slid it, but it's a pumping pompalamya started yelling at the woman that I breath .... in a state of red lipstick lips spread her lips and sucking her breasts. I gave her mouth and then remove the right of women licking like animals. besides I was caressing her cunt licking red lipstick .. yarrağıma spread ... ter s wanted to put the translations in the ass. ohh ahh not the

No comments:

Post a Comment