aksiyon

Friday, June 7, 2013

My Friends Big Cock...

hello to friends ... just my story I start from Istanbul you sölemiycem isimimi istiorum yazıorum ... it is the same as three months ago as the end of every week ... it's my arkadsım kaanla yapıorduk PlayStation oynuorduk football MAAC eaten it and I have eaten ... kaan sınırllenıorduk bırbıımıze since he was little weird between us was the one the biggest dick ... oynuor playing with his cock looked gozum could esofmanına. Until that day, I never thought I would never hear from bi man's interest, but at that moment I felt inside of me not want to see dick Mustafa Maybe you can not concentrate on the game seeing kalmıycaktım ... Anyway now I have become more Soora Biker implanted in my mind ... and hemn dick gay bi geldı mind .. I told you so Kaana man boy oh in this match dedım oyle got yenıcemkı bi .. Come yaragım common man .. mine about you, she said gıreılım ıstersen want to bet on, and I said that was the right man, I immediately accepted the loser gets the winner's dick in her mouth, though nor won aq Warin said ... she said Guler taamam lann him before .. We began to cough into the game, scored two goals Soora I started to eat her goal towards the end of the check ıstıodum fucked ... and she is lost because bılrerk 3, 2 beat ... by grief, she said now .. yeh, she said, and the seven oooff esofmanından yaaa dick dick dick very guseldı I went to remove the 31 head began to attract quite big as mine napıorum Soora bn was great ... I told myself impressed and my hand officially gay yapıordum aldimine, but I said to myself Let's just get him solemez kımseye guwenıordum her mouth before she said ... yawasca beer bowed legs and licked between the smell and taste of many different bi Ask wardý more difficult to press my mouth, I put in my mouth sıgıordu .. I took a 5-minute dick in my mouth, took off her sooraa we emptied her hands .... kendıme I said, my mouth half hour passed handicapping buseferde break my ass anyhow sıkeblıır realize what assholes did dedım war lay face down on the bed, I said, nee oo bi once tried to tighten galýba dedım kakmıomu yıne waayyy dick hurts to say we closed on me esofmandan fortluyodu me sayin 'she said istio cook lowered Soora heycanlıydım kılodumu Biker uzuluodum but in vain ... I bought and enjoy ... and my ass hole fucked very acıodu have not pressed the right bi ... Soora BAYG saliva from the inside did not happen again pressed his mother smoothed the hole and finger my ass slid geldı take Dowe cream thoroughly conditioned it took me sayin 'v' t have tried to pressure enters the bi cglık tsk yalwardım but I did not listen to the full in a couple more min dıe numb rather than painful left stuck my ass .. we've been able to zewk bi muthýs 10 15 min squeezed up inside of me is empty .. very strange to me and inside me wet sanký HIST bi .... I took the gun blow up hitch her secret between rest and relax ... I told myself to get anyone else to do and I said ... Now I dayanamıorum oaskerde .... I swear to you, dear edıorum istio yaraktan this event again, it is completely clean and big thick dick ... real ones, and really býrý guwenebılcegım If I still live here and send me a dick then I do I add msn who want to add istiorum taste ... good-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment